have the devs forgotten about this game?

Naffiaxx

1 hour ago, Zen00 said:

The admins have never given back lost items/dinos for their bugs. :/

I can give an answer to that. You see on Legacy servers, Wildcard support did provide replacements. The problem was, the dinosaur that was given back was a creation at the level of the one that was lost. Here is the thing. 0 lineage, which means you can now take this greatly leveled up dinosaur that can now level up more, and breed with it. I actually saw over 1K level rexes.

So what I do instead is, I have a backup server and load up the save file and I ask questions from the player as to where I can find it and other details to help me identify. The server also has logs to help out with. Although, I wish the logs were more detailed.

1 hour ago, Zen00 said:

The admins have never given back lost items/dinos for their bugs. :/

That is patently false, Zen.  On the new official (non-legacy) servers, they have given back an entire Rex army lost to a Manticore that wouldn't land AND all the saddles (110+ armor), a Giga, a Direwolf, a Basilisk, a Thylacoleo, an entire BASE worth of stuff lost to a character transfer bug that cost me an autodecay, and many others to my tribe alone.  On legacy, as @Sphere said they gave back exact replacements for dinos, level-for-level.  So then you get a 275 Rex with 0/10 XP, and the stat distribution of a level 275 perfect tame, so you potentially had 50-60 point stats in the days before Tek Dinos (maybe higher).

They have given back a lot of lost items and dinos.  But for whatever reason, recently they have stopped and it seems internal WildCard policy has shifted from trying to help people with replacement stuff including and not limited to dinos and items and resources, to letting people wait two-to-three weeks on a "lost dino to bug" ticket and then answering them that they aren't doing anything at all in the way of replacement but PLEASE FILL OUT A BUG REPORT LOL, K.THANKS AND PLEASE KEEP PLAYING!

18 hours ago, shadowkyuubi said:

The Manticore will land sometimes you just have to stand still for it to land

For one, this thread is not about the Manticore landing/not landing, and for two, the Manticore landing/not landing can not be explained in as simple terms as "just wait longer."  I understand you can string those words together and call it a valid response, but reality is more complicated than that.

EDIT:  When you "stand still" and wait for the remaining 25 minutes of the Arena timer and it never lands, I guess you'll get it.  It only needs to happen once.

Archived