What's the max breeding level these days?

Rancor

• Volunteer Moderator
15 hours ago, BubbaCrawfish said:

So on private servers that 449 doesn't take effect? Or do we need to use a setting to enable/disable the limit?

There is a setting for it, that is not set by default so won't affect servers that doesn't set it. I've actually added documentation for it to the wiki last month along with the settings for items clamping (DestroyTamesOverLevelClamp and ItemStatClamps).

• Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, Lowly said:

That's incorrect, had 2 level 450 Rex's on Xbox pve official sitting in my base for 9 months, ps I rewrote the wiki on this as we where the first to hit 450 on official servers

No, this is accurate. The snails on officials I tamed on SE (up to level 300 in the wild) that were level 450 were deleted, but the 449 weren't. That was on PC tho, so might be differently set for Xbox.

10 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

No, this is accurate. The snails on officials I tamed on SE (up to level 300 in the wild) that were level 450 were deleted, but the 449 weren't. That was on PC tho, so might be differently set for Xbox.

Ok, so on Xbox which I play on, we have had level 450 bred and levels Dino's for a year, they sit there super happy at 450, upload, download, asend, pod and unpod, must be different for pc to Xbox then as we have about 40 level 450 but level them to 451 and upload and download or pod and unpod and they are gone

In future I will be sure to make the distinction that pc is different

22 hours ago, Lowly said:

But you cannot uncryoing then or they vanish so it seems like a logical step but seeing as you cant breed them once podded, and the IP was asking about max breeding level, seems an unnecessary thing to mention

From what I heard you can uncryo and use 450+ dinos on officials,just have to put them back in cryo when done so they are not out there when a server restart happens. Dinos only get deleted during a server restart, which is once every few days.

On 2/27/2019 at 4:43 AM, covenantgrunt said:

From what I heard you can uncryo and use 450+ dinos on officials,just have to put them back in cryo when done so they are not out there when a server restart happens. Dinos only get deleted during a server restart, which is once every few days.

I had a 473 Rex, it was my first 450 and soon as I got cryopods I put all the levels in it

Uploaded it to ark data

Downloaded it from ark data

(The pod still showed stats and Dino )

Threw the pod out

The pod was now empty and there was no Rex Infront of me, so I don't believe you can uncryo a Dino above 450 based on my one time experience

Archived