Ban Import of Managarmr to the ISLAND MAP until it is Safe

asmodiandevils

I have LOST two managarmr to the Island bug. That is flying on a managarmr and then Poof. I do not know why this happens or whether it is lag or what and that's not my job. But please Wildcard until it is safe to fly managarmr around the island or any other non extinction map please ban their travel until you can fix it.

I have a fix to everyone's problem with mana's flying out of the ceiling. I will start with this, 1 your entire inventory on your character is 100% gone and you will die if this happens, but you can get the mana back only 1 time I have not got my mana back, let me tell you how to find your mana now, 2 you will need to remember where you died, 3 you will need a flyer with good stam like an owl, Tappy, or PT, i recommend tappy, OK so fly to the location high into the sky and begin looking and when you get there and render it in it should begin to fall to the ground if you when to the right spot, or you may have not been looking well enough and it fell on an angle you weren't looking so you need to check the ground. 4/5 time's i have found my mana like this. 5 DO not go looking high in the sky for your mana while riding your mana it could happen again if you lagg out.... 

Archived