Dear Wildcard,

Are there any future plan's to improve server ddos protection and server quality? (Mainly on ragnarok maps.)

I love Ark and spend hundreds If not thousands of hours in it since the early access launch on ps4 and its just such a nice game, but...

I've noticed that the servers you guys are using cant keep up with the players their large bases and huge packs of dinos.

Ive been in a mega for quite a while now and game crashes and server disconnections have become a regular thing on our server and im certain almost all of the servers have the same problem

Everytime a big base loads in there are just low frames, sometimes it are just still images and rubberbanding around the base.

And everytime we go out and attack a server it's spending more time in the loading screen then in the actual game itself because the servers can't handle the amount of players.

I love this game, more then any other game I've ever played. But please devs, fix your servers. It would be a shame to see your community fade away slowly cause of these problems.

Edited by CAKEable