pve 7 map Cluster -PvE- x2 H/T/Exp [x4 weekends]& x3 M&B&H

gemmabear83

The Cupboard Pandas has its own private server cluster! We are looking for more fun, active players to join us!

Come start your new Ark adventure with us! 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CURRENT EVENT: Weekend x4 Event starts Friday and Ends Monday.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our Servers feature:

Active Friendly Admins
Month Long Holiday Events 
Boss Fight Events
Cross Cluster Chat 
1 FREE Custom Wyvern of your choosing! (customization limited to type and color regions, only 1 wyvern per player (not character)) Ask for an Admin ingame or in discord.  (link below)
x4 Tame/Exp/Harvest Event Weekends!
x2 Tame/Harvest/Exp
x3 Maturation/Breeding /Hatching
Cave Building/Flying enabled 
Unlimited Respecs enabled
Auction Houses
Community Centers - See below for a screenshot of one of our CC's! 
Public Teleportation Pads
Cross Cluster Chat
..............and more! 
OUR SERVERS: 

Steam Connect
1-Island - PvE           steam://connect/158.69.53.68:27015
2-Ragnarok - PvE         steam://connect/158.69.53.68:27017
3-Extinction - PvE       steam://connect/158.69.53.68:27019
4-Valguero - PvE         steam://connect/158.69.53.68:27021
5-Center - PvE           steam://connect/158.69.53.68:27023
6-Scorched Earth - PvE   steam://connect/158.69.53.68:27025
7-Aberration - PvE       steam://connect/158.69.53.68:27027

IP Addresses
1-Island - PvE                158.69.53.68:27015
2-Ragnarok - PvE              158.69.53.68:27017
3-Extinction - PvE            158.69.53.68:27019
4-Valguero - PvE              158.69.53.68:27021
5-Center - PvE                158.69.53.68:27023
6-Scorched Earth - PvE        158.69.53.68:27025
7-Aberration - PvE            158.69.53.68:27027
------------------------------------------------------------------
SERVER MODS: 
To make your initial server (first time) load times a bit faster, subscribe them before trying to load into the server! Below is the link to our cluster's official mod package!
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1675918179
Server Rules, Donation Link & more can be found on our Discord: https://discord.gg/4TbWMam
If you are thinking about joining our cluster family, please familiarize yourself with our rules, they can be found in our discord under #ark-cluster-info

vcc1.jpg

I heard back from our provider about the lag issues our servers have been having, they have too many people hosting on the node we are one, so they have asked us to switch server nodes, so monday, march 18th I will be doing that so all servers will be down for maintenance that day. When you try to log back in, the ip address will have changed. So please be sure to check the #ark-cluster-server-info for the new ip addresses!

Nothing will change, all information (bases, dinos etc) will be the same, the only thing that changes is the ip address!

Alright guys! Sorry it took me so long, I was double and triple checking settings (glad I did too!)  across all 6 servers (and trying not to yell at people who kept calling me on my phone, haha) SERVERS are now being moved to their new IP addresses, I will update the ip addresses on all forums/posts/etc.

Changes made Today:
- Increased structures allowed on platforms/rafts. You can now put 440 items per. 
- ORP has been re-enabled, if it still isn't showing up, let me know, as it is possibly something on their end. 
- Allotted dinos per tribe is now 700
- Base decay has been set to 35 days, then it will auto decay. 
- Adjusted exp gained for some settings (I missed some during initial set up)

That is all that was done Today! I will let you know when servers are loaded and IP addresses have been upated.

So far so good, the new machine for the cluster is working beautifully! Loaded up smooth, easy and FAST! Just how I like my servers to run! We had 16 people on rag today and NOT A LICK OF LAG! We also had someone on each server, which is a first since our inception! AMAZING! Come start your new adventure with us! 

Here are the new IP addresses
Island: 208.73.21.98:7570
Center: 208.73.21.98:7710
Extinction: 208.73.21.98:7680
Scorched Earth: 208.73.21.98:7800
Ragnarok: 208.73.21.98:7170
Abberation: 208.73.21.98:7750

Thanks for supporting our cluster, and I hope you are enjoying your adventures on Ark with the Panda crew!! ❤️ 
-Gemma

Hey Guys!
In honor of our players, and for the cluster growing so much since its inception, we are giving away 1 custom created wyvern (choose your colors, and your element type) to each player who wants one! Come start your new adventure with us and get a free wyvern 100% imprinted to you as our THANK YOU for joining us on our cluster!! 

❤️ Gemma

Woohoo! 

As a cluster, we had our first TITAN BOSS BATTLE last night! It was an impromptu adventure, but several tribes came together and we fought the behemoth (Forest) and WON! Then we promptly went and slaughtered the second (Desert) and fought bravely with the third (Ice) , we had heavy casualties but we got him down dead! 

YAY! A cluster that plays together, stays together! Come start your adventure with us! ❤️ 

Happy Humpday!! Come start your new adventure with us!! ❤️ 

Our weekly updates:

Testing 2 new mods

• additional creatures 2 (9 new dinos) 
  • swim clear scuba mask

Event Updates:

• Valentine's Event ends March 31s.
  • Easter Event starts April 1st. 

Upcoming Evolution Weekend Event [March 29th - April 1st]: 

•  x4 Tame/Exp/Harvest

Hi Guys! 
Its APRIL 1st! Do you know what that means?! 
I do! It means that a new event is active this month! Get ready for some easter colored dinos!!! ? 

Today's Updates:
- Swapped events from Valentine's to Easter. 
- x4 Evolution event has ended, next one is April 5th - 8th. It will feature x4 taming/harvesting/exp
- vote has been cast for the 2 new mods,
     - AC2  will be staying, however due to some increased server performance issues, we may remove it if proves to be the culprit. Right now we are exhausting other avenues before we remove the mod entirely. 
     - Clear Swim Mask will be staying, as it has minimal impact on our servers themselves and has proven to be a great benefit for those that enjoy the underwater realm. 

That's it for today's update! See ya Friday! ❤️ 
-Gem

Hi Guys! Sorry for the delayed update! We had some issues swapping providers! >.O It happens! We are back up and running on a new machine which has drastically reduced rubber banding, lag and all the other problems we were having!! Huzzah!

Due to the complications with the move, we have extended the x4 event until the 16th of May; we also have included x4 Breeding & Maturation. April Easter Event will run until end of May.

If you are looking for a fun place to build, tame, grow; look no further! 

Come start your adventure here on the Cupboard Panda cluster! :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived