Stuck between a rock, a rock and a hard place

LIZzardtheWizard

D3F6DC06-AEE0-4266-8125-B4B8FD5C525C.thumb.jpeg.f89fa8ab8e2f5407d3cb2c2fa6480e56.jpegI was hunting turtles with my spino. He climbed up on some rocks, fell right in the middle and now he's stuck good. These rocks can't be broken. I tried punching him, I tried placing foundations and ramps, I flew all around him and he still can't get out.

This is really upsetting to me because I love my spino and I just want him out. I tried for at least 40 minutes.

There's rocks on all three sides

I know how to get him out if your the admin of your server or on singleplayer ride on the spino via spino saddle and use the command fly but make sure your on the ground before you use the next command walk or you may kill it like not too low but not too high above ground because it can get stuck in the ground then you will have to use a ghost command to get him unstuck. Also you can use that as well just make sure your very careful so that you don't fall through the world and use command walk when you are out if your problem there. If not admin of server or on singleplayer then make a spino saddle but make sure you remember where he is and use it to manually remove him from said area.

You go up to your tame and hold the button you would use for using a item and make sure ur close enough and hold it down until it absorbs it completely then move to a open space and equip it then press the same button you used as before it will throw it like a poke ball and there you go spino I choose you! Lol If that does fail tho you can use the admin commands I said before as that's what i do when i get stuck which is like all the time lol.

Archived