Ark Xbox One

xXALIXx

38 minutes ago, EvilChaosDX said:

We've got an absolute ton of settings coming in the next patch which is expected over the next couple days.

I believe in this we should have a way of making it all much faster.

This only applies to dedicated, non dedicated and solo games though.

Can't wait.  This has been my most anticipated feature :)

1 minute ago, word2yermutha said:

Can't wait.  This has been my most anticipated feature :)

I'm just so so so glad I can fully tailor the settings! So many settings able to set to how I and my friends like to play. And there is even split screen! (Waiting for it to hit dedicated servers though) 

I do wonder if we will be able to change any of the base stats on items as well. For example faster reload on a long neck. Or more storage space for a safe as they are pretty much obsolete due to the size of them.  

Just now, EvilChaosDX said:

I'm just so so so glad I can fully tailor the settings! So many settings able to set to how I and my friends like to play. And there is even split screen! (Waiting for it to hit dedicated servers though) 

I do wonder if we will be able to change any of the base stats on items as well. For example faster reload on a long neck. Or more storage space for a safe as they are pretty much obsolete due to the size of them.  

Never thought about a faster re-load time for the long neck.  That would be sweet.  I'm mostly looking forward to increased spoil times and quicker breeding.  Those alone make it worth it to me.

2 hours ago, EvilChaosDX said:

Going to bet no on that one. Or else people wouldn't have been complaining about smithy size since Christmas.

Archived