Suggestion For An Ark Mod App For Ark Mobile

KoondoggOfRagnarok

Ark Mod App For Mobil

By KoondoggOfRagnarok

I have a suggestion for those who don't have a PC or having computer issues. My suggestion is that you (WildCard/Wardrum) should consider making an app that can make Mods for Ark. Seeing that Sony is against modding it would be ideal to be able to Mod on your mobile and have the ability to post them with the other mods on Steam or create a special forum where modders can post their modded items. The ability to create maps, Dinos,  craftable, or even vehicles should be a part of the app. Being able to connect the app with the UNREAL ENGINE should also be considered. This will allow us to Mod at work during breaks or on long boring rides when traveling on public buses, charter buses or even on long flights. It would be useful to those who don't have a PC or facing issues with the computer.  I feel that would be ideal. You should consider this idea. 

?

On 2/22/2019 at 10:33 PM, KoondoggOfRagnarok said:

Ark Mod App For Mobil

By KoondoggOfRagnarok

I have a suggestion for those who don't have a PC or having computer issues. My suggestion is that you (WildCard/Wardrum) should consider making an app that can make Mods for Ark. Seeing that Sony is against modding it would be ideal to be able to Mod on your mobile and have the ability to post them with the other mods on Steam or create a special forum where modders can post their modded items. The ability to create maps, Dinos,  craftable, or even vehicles should be a part of the app. Being able to connect the app with the UNREAL ENGINE should also be considered. This will allow us to Mod at work during breaks or on long boring rides when traveling on public buses, charter buses or even on long flights. It would be useful to those who don't have a PC or facing issues with the computer.  I feel that would be ideal. You should consider this idea. 

?

That is a wonderful idea. You have included everything I would like on it, but it might not be compatible with phones. I know that I have been saying how phones are not good lately, but Wardrum could make it work. You would have to have a maximum of 2-3 mods per world, and the mods couldn’t be as big as in pc. For example, Jurassic World or Pugnacia would not work. But S+ and platforms+ might. Any Dino mods also might not work.

On 2/26/2019 at 9:21 PM, NoahTheGoat666 said:

That is a wonderful idea. You have included everything I would like on it, but it might not be compatible with phones. I know that I have been saying how phones are not good lately, but Wardrum could make it work. You would have to have a maximum of 2-3 mods per world, and the mods couldn’t be as big as in pc. For example, Jurassic World or Pugnacia would not work. But S+ and platforms+ might. Any Dino mods also might not work.

Check this out Unity has created an app called Mr Level Maker or Mr Level Creator and it it's like creating your vary own game. This app is available on all Mobil devices including tablets. Right now I have it loaded to a 16 bit Motorola crappy device there is another app called Subdivision which allows you to sculpt 3d models that can be used as assets which is downloaded to the same Motocrapola device. They work just fine. If my PC would work on the way I need it to then I would create this app myself and present it to Wardrum or Epic Games. However my PC isn't compatible with the UNREAL engine and it keeps crashing when I use the Unity engine. Right now I can't get to do sh!+. If I get sponsors to sponsor me I probably could but since I don't have anything yet I can't make a beta or even a demo. Heck I can't get started with an Alpha without it crashing. I don't know what I can do anymore because if I don't get something started by the time the next gens release I'm totally fn¢1<€d. But if throw this idea out maybe someone can create this and make it possible for devs who don't have PCs to atleast make a mod that can be used on Mobil versions or maybe Wardrum can make a moddable version of Ark. Just the same way that you can make procedural maps on console should be added to Mobil versions. 

That's another thing I need to talk about however since that's another subject I will create a new thread for.

On 2/28/2019 at 6:57 PM, KoondoggOfRagnarok said:

Check this out Unity has created an app called Mr Level Maker or Mr Level Creator and it it's like creating your vary own game. This app is available on all Mobil devices including tablets. Right now I have it loaded to a 16 bit Motorola crappy device there is another app called Subdivision which allows you to sculpt 3d models that can be used as assets which is downloaded to the same Motocrapola device. They work just fine. If my PC would work on the way I need it to then I would create this app myself and present it to Wardrum or Epic Games. However my PC isn't compatible with the UNREAL engine and it keeps crashing when I use the Unity engine. Right now I can't get to do sh!+. If I get sponsors to sponsor me I probably could but since I don't have anything yet I can't make a beta or even a demo. Heck I can't get started with an Alpha without it crashing. I don't know what I can do anymore because if I don't get something started by the time the next gens release I'm totally fn¢1<€d. But if throw this idea out maybe someone can create this and make it possible for devs who don't have PCs to atleast make a mod that can be used on Mobil versions or maybe Wardrum can make a moddable version of Ark. Just the same way that you can make procedural maps on console should be added to Mobil versions. 

That's another thing I need to talk about however since that's another subject I will create a new thread for.

I hope you get a demo. Good luck!

Archived