Share your best dinosaurs!

MoonlitPhoenix

Breeding in Ark is something I really enjoy, but with such a busy schedule, I often don't have the time to do it.

Anyways, I would love to see what everyone's favourite offspring they have produced and what dinos, in particular, you enjoy breeding and why. 

I'd also like to see any unusual wyvern colours you have come across whilst hatching eggs. 

2 hours ago, kusty974 said:

sure sir !

20190223105357-1.jpg

20190223105441-1.jpg

20190223105510-1.jpg

20190223105522-1.jpg

20190223105545-1.jpg

20190223105703-1.jpg

20190223105836-1.jpg

the last event was a good shot for taming nice colored dinos, so I just mixed them with my current breeded lines.

Wow! You have some very impressive colours, thank you so much for sharing. I'm a little nervous to tame up some Gigas, I've heard rumours of them killing players and other tames when they are aggravated.

2 hours ago, MoonlitPhoenix said:

I'm a little nervous to tame up some Gigas, I've heard rumours of them killing players and other tames when they are aggravated.

Gigas are actually remarkably hard to enrage, EXCEPT for one thing: fall damage. My first giga ate me once because she stubbed her toe...or at least I wouldn’t in anyway say she fell.

There are a lot of giga enrage tests on YouTube if you need reassurance about it. I certainly did, and even then I tend to keep mine sectioned off from my stone palaces, but as long as you mind your step with them, the odds of them enraging are very low.

Ever since that one bad step with Sehkmet, I’ve never had another enrage from any of mine, ever.

25 minutes ago, LadyCrescent said:

Gigas are actually remarkably hard to enrage, EXCEPT for one thing: fall damage. My first giga ate me once because she stubbed her toe...or at least I wouldn’t in anyway say she fell.

There are a lot of giga enrage tests on YouTube if you need reassurance about it. I certainly did, and even then I tend to keep mine sectioned off from my stone palaces, but as long as you mind your step with them, the odds of them enraging are very low.

Ever since that one bad step with Sehkmet, I’ve never had another enrage from any of mine, ever.

That's actually really reassuring! I knew they were particularly triggered by fall damage so I just assumed that they were easily enraged. Thanks ?

Archived