Alpha Rockwell

zepp95

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, 3dglvr said:

Is this still easy after boss changes? I'm not sure if they even changed Rockwell or not. I've never done it and would like to try. That being said how many stegos vs rock drakes should I take and is it doable with 3 people?

They didn't change anything with Rockwell other than adding other Tekgram on killing him.

20 hours ago, Onimusha759 said:

Why even bother doing rockwell if you lose your data after?  A lot of people are complaining about the ascension glitch with him.

And why bother posting this when you have nothing constructive to say?

They just wanted to know how to deal with Rockwell, not hear someone whine about data loss related. If they lose their character, its their problem.

1 hour ago, Vaculity said:

And why bother posting this when you have nothing constructive to say?

They just wanted to know how to deal with Rockwell, not hear someone whine about data loss related. If they lose their character, its their problem.

Cmon vac, we been kinda friends on here for awhile, you dont got to be a jerk.  Fact is its broke af right now.  Anyone who is even semi decent would urge anyone asking about it to not do it.  Its like 99% chance you lose your character, map discovery on all maps, your in game achievements for your profile meaning all your rewards from trophies/achievements dont spawn for you anymore plus you lose all your notes for all maps.  Your aberration base and tames wont even belong to you anymore after you beat rockwell.  Your going to facepalm me for warning a guy of this when hes asking for advice about it, its basically guaranteed you do this you are F***ed.  The 1st advice veterans like us should be telling him is dont do it right now, thats good advice!  Its also constructive because 1, its advice 2, its a warning against losing your hard work 3, its just the right thing to do, im not gonna be a dik and convince someone to walk into a dam trap.  So you can take your smart azz unnecessary remark and shove it.

Just so you know smart azz, im not whining because it hasnt happened to me, so i stated this solely for the benefit of the guy asking, because apparently he doesnt know about it.  Wouldnt you want to know?  I mean who would want to do a boss battle to ascend just to lost the very ascension you got plus all the rewards youve been working so hard for?  All you can do is facepalm because you know im right.  Shame on you for being silent about this and judging me like a prik for doing whats right.

Archived