pve FREE ALPHA TEK CAVE RUN THIS SUNDAY 3/3/19

ALPHA TEK CAVE

PRICE : Free

HOST:  Solemn Embrace 

Server:  NA-PVE-83-TheIsland

Date: SUNDAY,  MARCH 3RD

Time: 7:00PM CST  (UTC-06:00)

You MUST ally with us temporarily.  You MUST be at least listening in on VOIP.

Recommended Dinos: Boss Rexes with 80+ Armor Saddles

Recommended Kits:
1500+ Total Armor FLAK x2
100 Med Brews
5 Calien Soup
5 Fria Curry
Custom Food/Drinks

( Optional )
TEK Chest + Boots
298 DMG Pump Shotgun
300 Shotty Ammo
Cryo'd Giga
Mana
(Feel free to bring whatever you want.  Just make sure to bring a friend on a rex in case things go wrong.)

TIP:  Arrive an hour early and hop in voice!

If you plan to come to this boss fight and you are ready to prep on server please follow these directions:

People with Teleporter/Transmitter Unlock
    - Spawn in near Red Obilisk (West Zone 2)
    - Go to the teleporter at 78-23 ( There is an unlocked transmitter) and teleport to Tek Cave Teleporter
    - Follow the signs. 

People without Unlocks
    - Spawn in near Red Obilisk (West Zone 2) and get your things from the terminal.
    - Go to the teleporter at 78-23 and ask for a teleport to Tek Cave Teleporter

Hello! Dang it im sorry to say i was late for this, but please keep me posted when you go on the next run! I have Alpha rex's and most of whatever else is needed to contribute as much as i can, keep me posted if its not too much trouble, i've been solo raising an army to get through the Alpha tek cave and i can't take it anymore, i need the help of other tribes for sure!

2 hours ago, Tehfitm8 said:

Hello! Dang it im sorry to say i was late for this, but please keep me posted when you go on the next run! I have Alpha rex's and most of whatever else is needed to contribute as much as i can, keep me posted if its not too much trouble, i've been solo raising an army to get through the Alpha tek cave and i can't take it anymore, i need the help of other tribes for sure!

Updated with new run this Saturday! ?

Archived