What dinos are allowed to be transferred to aberration?

OPOPrM

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To preserve Abberations uniqueness and balance, you can only transfer in dinos that have a native counterpart in Abberation, such as the desert titan and managarmr. Overpowered Island/Scorched dinos such as the Mammoth or Thorny Dragons can not be transferred to Aberration because of lore and balance reasons.

1 hour ago, ChrisK said:

Only dinos which are native to aberration can be transferred on, and No it does not have to be in it's aberrant version.

P.S.
The is no positive or negative to an aberrant (I.E. spino) vs a normal spino on either aberration or other maps.

-You can also bring all extinction creatures minus the snow owl.

-A non aberrant variant of a radiation immune dino isn't radiation immune iirc.

-Aberrant dinos boast slightly more damage and slightly less hp (on the top of my head its like 5% less hp, 4% more damage or something. Here's a tweet from Jen about it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/bubblywums/status/941202783830757376

• 3 months later...
On 2/22/2019 at 7:57 PM, ChrisK said:

Only dinos which are native to aberration can be transferred on, and No it does not have to be in it's aberrant version.

P.S.
The is no positive or negative to an aberrant (I.E. spino) vs a normal spino on either aberration or other maps.

Yes there is ...abberant version have more melee less hp than the regular versions

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

If I may I have a megalania from island and brought it out to aberration and not sure but if you have one it definitely would help in aberration until rock drakes if you can transfer it over and not sure but I haven’t noticed it taking radiation damage as well if anybody who can also try I’d love to know

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived