What dinos are allowed to be transferred to aberration?

OPOPrM

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/19/2020 at 10:17 PM, Patch747 said:

But, Bronto, can you take a Bronto over ?

Dimorphodons can go and they don't even have a counter part :D or they do but, well. find it if you can ?

There is an spawn point in the game files with ab dimorph, ab araneos and ab megalanias. To my best knowledge, that spawn is not active on official ab (maybe it was very briefly in the beginning).

With val however those spawns are now freely available, at least the ab araneos and dimorphs. I've also seen ab megalania, but from what I've been told they are GM spawned.

Manas ruined aberration. It is a real challenger to steal a rock drake egg and raise a rock drake. Now no one bothers. They just go to extinction and come back with a level 379 mana and wipe anyone trying progress in aberration. It doesn’t matter if you somehow manage to progress to the aberration endgame. Manas don’t even exist there so you’ll never catch one unless you go to another server. Manas, and to a lesser extent, cross server dino transfer have destroyed Arks best expansion.

Yeh i kind of agree with you but well you just have to join the if you cannot beat them, i have come to love the mana, yet still i cannot beat anyone on one over a 350, and they all have the saddles needed to make them so op. drakes don;t stand a chance against them, you can hardly breed any of aberrations better dino's either so there is no way to compete really.
If we could breed up the drakes there might be a slim chance, but i feel the drake has earn't itself a good re-work by now ! let alone the reaper which is also useless against the mana. but soon there will be new and more op dino/creatures appearing ! 

• 1 month later...
On 2/23/2019 at 2:40 AM, covenantgrunt said:

To preserve Abberations uniqueness and balance, you can only transfer in dinos that have a native counterpart in Abberation, such as the desert titan and managarmr. Overpowered Island/Scorched dinos such as the Mammoth or Thorny Dragons can not be transferred to Aberration because of lore and balance reasons.

Can the rhino be transferred to aberration ?

To expand on what others have be saying about, '.. Mamagamr's have ruined the whole Aberration experience..'

It's worse now with the Bloodstalker being allowed there. I saw someone get from fertile lakes, and then return there, with 5 high level drake eggs, all within about 8-10 minutes. A bit ridiculous really, it makes people trying to get drake eggs the regular way lose heart. R.I.P the Aberration experience  .. :(

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/28/2020 at 3:25 PM, Used2loveAb said:

To expand on what others have be saying about, '.. Mamagamr's have ruined the whole Aberration experience..'

It's worse now with the Bloodstalker being allowed there. I saw someone get from fertile lakes, and then return there, with 5 high level drake eggs, all within about 8-10 minutes. A bit ridiculous really, it makes people trying to get drake eggs the regular way lose heart. R.I.P the Aberration experience  .. :(

Don't try to control others. Stay within your limit.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/30/2020 at 10:55 AM, Mggio said:

Manas ruined aberration. It is a real challenger to steal a rock drake egg and raise a rock drake. Now no one bothers. They just go to extinction and come back with a level 379 mana and wipe anyone trying progress in aberration. It doesn’t matter if you somehow manage to progress to the aberration endgame. Manas don’t even exist there so you’ll never catch one unless you go to another server. Manas, and to a lesser extent, cross server dino transfer have destroyed Arks best expansion.

Oviraptors already made drakes a cakewalk. Oviraptors can pick up the egg without aggro and you take it from them. You can load yourself up with eggs and walk out. Drakes won't care.

I don't know if they ever implemented it but like a year ago WC said they were going to allow oviraptors to transfer there.

Once you have your first drake, further drakes are a cakewalk any way. Just glide down, pick up an egg, go invisible, wait a minute, do it again

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Castlerock said:

Going invisible doesnt help after stealing an egg, the drakes will have alr aggroed on the player.

Yup, the moment you grab the egg they will agro on you, and once agro'd going into camo doesn't make any difference, they will still be agro'd and attack.

Archived