Jslips

So from what I’ve summed up through all the sifting, there’s no trick to keeping your personally built structures when parting with your current tribe? What happened if I make a new tribe and keep “personally owned” for everything. Then have the old tribe merge with me temporarily? Does all that has been built go back to the one who built it? Can I cheat the system this way? I’m on an official server and the tribe has owned everything from the get go. 

Theres really no way of keeping anything without rebuilding? 

1 hour ago, Bruvas78 said:

Divorce has never been easy. 

aint that the truth. if they added a way that would be great but then there is the problem of having a structure that is two close to an enemy foundation. or it could be considered to op. if you and a tribe built a structure and you wanted to leave the tribe with some stuff, the appeal to inside would grow exponentially.

On 2/22/2019 at 12:41 PM, Jslips said:

Just my luck, what if no governing settings exits currently and we were to set them now? I mean I’ve accepted the fact but is there a maybe?

As far as I recall, that is not how tribe governance works. The setting only impacts builds after the fact, I have a memory that the separate building tracking only takes place if player owned structures is set to on. 

Any one can confirm this? Haven't had this problem like in a year or so.

3 hours ago, Martellus said:

As far as I recall, that is not how tribe governance works. The setting only impacts builds after the fact, I have a memory that the separate building tracking only takes place if player owned structures is set to on. 

Any one can confirm this? Haven't had this problem like in a year or so.

Its not retroactive, if thats what youre asking, no.

Archived