pvp New Server...Taured X (Small Boost, Balanced Gameplay, Cross Enabled.)

DraconesIqnis

(Read in the style of a used car commercial for more entertainment)

Looking to play the game as it was intended? Tired of mega-tribes wiping you or forcing you to join? Crappy Admins with a God complex? Just starting off? You are home now.

The overall goal of this server is to create a balance. Tribes should not only wage war, but also trade and work together. Tribe limits have been set to 10 people to discourage Mega-tribes and offline PVP is disabled, preventing official alliances. Raiding has been made slightly more difficult to create more challenge, but player stats and harvesting base material has boosted. Perfect for players new and old.

For a Complete list of Modifiers and Rules, or just to ask questions before you join... visit the server Discord at: https://discord.gg/8zPCXMS

When population reaches a stable enough number. We will start holding events....starting with a Rex raising event. There is a gladiator's arena built to settle personal scores. Coords 60,57.

This is still a WIP. Current seasons run for a six month period before one week of super boosted chaos (called Armageddon)...ending in a server wipe and restart.

All feedback from regular players is appreciated and considered. As admin/owner I am on for at least 3 hours or more everyday after 12:00 EST. Also, as a side note...Unless for event purposes, I stay away from console commands. I grind it out just like you, so don't ask for freebies. That being said, as the server develops and grows, systems will come into place to offer things like starter kits, boosts, dinos, etc.

Welcome to Taured!   (Fun story too, google search The Man from Taured)

Archived