Are manas still way too OP?

luke8915

I admit the mana is Op but it has lots weaknesses  plus if u can get a breeding pair an hide few days to raise few ur golden when wyvern came to ark ppl cryed the wyvern was too much but there really not as of the mana if u can get proper defences up a mana can't even enter your base or even near its a new age in ark pvp do some research prepare ahead for mana attacks 

2 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

I admit the mana is Op but it has lots weaknesses  plus if u can get a breeding pair an hide few days to raise few ur golden when wyvern came to ark ppl cryed the wyvern was too much but there really not as of the mana if u can get proper defences up a mana can't even enter your base or even near its a new age in ark pvp do some research prepare ahead for mana attacks 

When griefers on manas come to your server, all you can do is sit inside base and hope and pray the manas go away. The moment you leave turret cover you are dead. You go out to fight a mana on anything other than a mana you have almost zero chance. This is not how the game should be.

yes manas are still slightly beyond op. but thats because they freeze you pretty much instantly and besides that there attack goes way beyond that of a turret. so if you have all of your dinos behind a turret wall it dont matter to a mana. they can attack you all they want without being hit once. and they can fly for pretty much ever if you pump a bit of stam if your on boosted.

This is why you fight fire with fire... tame few mana an defend place mana defences Zzzz pretty easy actually z plant dismount purlovia dismount micro raptor dismount pheromone  darts aggro dino to the mana mana getting hit by wilds then take rider out he'll a gd longneck u can ko a mana tamed\breed very easily

i would agreed that manas need a further nerf.

My suggestions woudl be;

Increase the time it takes for a mana to freeze tames, even with a max armour saddle it still takes mere seconds to be frozen.

Remove the dismount when frozen, its to easy to switch the breath attack to the player once hes dismounted, freeze him and kill him too.

Make the ice breath not do damage to players while they are on a tame, to many times has a mana almost killed me straight of my tame from a mile away.

Bring back Dino Leashes stopping the breath attack

I would say the priority would be make it longer to freeze tames as it makes any other land tames useless, rhino? frozen before it gets close. Theri? frozen before it gets close. Giga? frozen before it gets close. Reaper? Frozen before it gets close.

I have a feeling most of these folks on this post are just regergitating what they've said in the past before the last nerf.  It would be nice to get some new opinions from folks who have actually fought against them recently. Not people who are still scared and think they are just as bad as always, but folks who have legitimately tried to combat them with the latest nerf.

6 hours ago, Melcreif said:

I have a feeling most of these folks on this post are just regergitating what they've said in the past before the last nerf.  It would be nice to get some new opinions from folks who have actually fought against them recently. Not people who are still scared and think they are just as bad as always, but folks who have legitimately tried to combat them with the latest nerf.

I PvP every day, pc officials megatribe player here. After latest nerfs Manas take longer to kill stuff, however they fundamentally remain same, you still lose if you try to use another dino against a Mana it just takes slightly more time.

7 hours ago, Melcreif said:

I haven't been able to fight them, they either kill me when landing or shortly after with an ice breath hahaha.

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Are manas still way too OP?

Archived