Does anyone know how to add the S+ mod on Xbox Nitrado? I've been trying and have only had luck with picking up items after placement. Nothing else and I would love to be able to use the structures and tools S+ offers. Unless it's not available on Xbox Nitrado? 

Also, Does "ActiveMods" work? If so, How?

14 minutes ago, AWarriorOfGod said:

Does anyone know how to add the S+ mod on Xbox Nitrado? I've been trying and have only had luck with picking up items after placement. Nothing else and I would love to be able to use the structures and tools S+ offers. Unless it's not available on Xbox Nitrado? 

Also, Does "ActiveMods" work? If so, How?

Ark on Xbox doesn’t have mods.

11 hours ago, AWarriorOfGod said:

What about S+?? One of them works. But not not the actual structure portion?

S+ integration is still in beta on PC. Once it’s finished testing, it will get released on PC then console afterwards. Mod integration is different from standalone mods because one requires implementation to the base game, and the other are just add ons.

Only 2 gaming companies allow downloadable mods on Xbox; Bethesda and Paradox Games.

• 5 months later...
20 hours ago, EyeAmXykon said:

Have there been any updates on this? It would be lovely to add mods my server.

General mods won't ever be added for xbox, some functions and parts of S+ were added to the base game (pick things up, triangle foundations/etc). Only mods that will be added are ones that are added officially by WC.

Archived