Titanosaurus tame

Kayvoss

Titanosaur can only be tamed through turret knockout by shooting cannon balls to its head and once knocked out, simply place its platform saddle (VERY COSTLY) on it to insta tame it. Note that you can't take it out once its placed.

There are technically a few ways to tame it through that way, one of them most common method is to use Quetzal platform with at least a few cannon, a box with multiple cannon balls, and a flyer who knows what he is doing (i.e: not to waste too much stamina, and not to blindly fly into titanosaur when its chasing after quetzal)... and at least two other tribemate to man the cannon.

P.s: If anyone suggest Tapejara with Tek Saddle, don't waste your time. That exploit has already been fixed so Titanosaur no longer takes torpidity hits from the blast.

5 minutes ago, Kayvoss said:

Is It possible to somehow trap the Titan with behemoth gates so I could have a stationary cannon? The server rates are boosted a bit, plus I already have a huge stash of metal. I'm only one person tribe and I don't a Quetz either. 

A couple people I know tried behemoth gate traps and they said the Titanosaur did not take torpor when trapped so not a method you can use.

8 minutes ago, DarkThulCharles said:

I wonder if u tame a titan, then you can feed it to a 150 troodon to tame. I realize this is a huge waste of time and materials, but I guess it would be something to do after you get board and have many vaults of mats.

Doesn't the sacrificial tame need to be on neutral? 

Archived