Thought's on The Center's Bosses

Myxomatic

Hello All,

First of all, I LOVE The Center map but upon looking at the rewards that bosses yield it seems rather low in comparison to Rag or even the Island bosses. With that being said I have a few questions:

1. How hard is it to kill both bosses with the 807 Rex army + Yuty, if I was to do it solo?

2. Is it worth doing and redoing the bosses on this map for element?

3. Should I reconsider and go to extinction just like everyone else is and farm element veins?

My plan is to be able to craft Tek stuff but without having to transfer so many materials from one map to the other.

Thank you for time and have a great day!

1. Thats literally more than enough, long as you target one boss at a time without attracting the other boss.

2. If you have a base that constantly use Tek then yes. But if you want to transfer element then no.

3. Extinction is a rather tedious place to farm elements, but if you have the right setup and the right mindset to not mess up things then go ahead, but don't expect easy findings of bases to build on, and building outside safe zone is literally asking for trouble.

Center alpha boss fight is super easy i do it solo with 15 rexs 1 yuty and im using the 45khp rexs with 1300 melee amd 95 armor saddles . Alpha yeilds 185ish element. If your building lots of tek structures farm it on extinction. A 50k vein on 2x yields 500 element with a mantis. I have solo 50ks with a giga. I have also done it with 4 rexs with 80k hp 1200 melee 95 armor saddles 

• 2 months later...

Archived