Vulgar Tribe Name

zandor

Is it ok to have vulgar tribe names, or is that something that Wildcard will do something about?  There has been a tribe on one of the official servers I play on that is IMO completely awful.  It's been bothering me for some time but I didn't know if there was any way to bring it to Wildcard's attention other than this.  I would rather not have retaliation if they find out I've reported them.  Please let me know if there is some way I can communicate the offence without being identified by them.

On Wednesday, February 20, 2019 at 2:28 PM, zandor said:

Is it ok to have vulgar tribe names, or is that something that Wildcard will do something about?  There has been a tribe on one of the official servers I play on that is IMO completely awful.  It's been bothering me for some time but I didn't know if there was any way to bring it to Wildcard's attention other than this.  I would rather not have retaliation if they find out I've reported them.  Please let me know if there is some way I can communicate the offence without being identified by them.

Tell us!

Archived