ARK Complete + Full DLC - $$$

Sikaflex

I would pay the same amount you charge for the PC versions if you put the full versions with no ads and all DLC on the phone.

That means everything, bosses, tek, all maps, server transfers ect.

And on top of that if you allow us to connect to the Official Servers on our phones that would be great!

Then I could keep up with my base on the go.

You guys did a great job with the iOS version, the Android one I am still a little upset you have to have a $1,000 phone to play it with.

8 hours ago, JB1980 said:

Everyone will need a $2000 Phone (iPhone 15) to be able to run all that you desire. I think a gaming PC will be more convenient.

Why asking for things that are just not possible? You aren't a newbie here, so you must have read about mobile limitations right.

You're right, there are limitations. However, running this game on an iPhone I actually feel as if I am playing on a PC with how well they were able to port it over to these devices. I know they put some work into it and it was not as simple as selecting a different target when building the app.

With that said, the app already has most of the functionality we see on PC so this gives me an optimistic outlook on the fact that this request is indeed possible. Just look at Youtube, people are uploading mobile game-play videos just as they would PC versions.

On top of that there isn't much of a difference between the DLC's (just different content/maps) to make it "not possible".

I am just letting them know if they put the effort into porting the rest of the functionality to our phones we would definitely pay for it. As time goes on our devices will get more powerful/cheaper and most people would rather opt to get a better phone than some "Nintendo Switch" device (which it doesn't run as well on compared to some mobile phones already). Prices of high end phones will come down. These guys could make some serious cash by focusing on this great game and being ahead of the curve in terms of having the full version run on phones. Again, i'd pay whatever the PC version costs, and I am sure many others would too if they are able to get the full version of the game running on the phones....without ads!!;)

2 hours ago, asdss said:

I wouldn't pay. I like the game how it is. if they were to make mobile cost as much as pc ark mobile would go dead.

I wouldn't get rid of the one you're using, keep it free.

I would just release a "Full Version" with no-ads.

For instance.

ARK Survival Evolved - The Island - Free + Ads

ARK Survival Evolved - The Island - $50 - No Ads - Full Version w/Transfers and w/Connectivity to Official Servers - In-Game Purchases to Purchase the other DLC'S

23 hours ago, Sikaflex said:

I would pay the same amount you charge for the PC versions if you put the full versions with no ads and all DLC on the phone.

That means everything, bosses, tek, all maps, server transfers ect.

And on top of that if you allow us to connect to the Official Servers on our phones that would be great!

Then I could keep up with my base on the go.

You guys did a great job with the iOS version, the Android one I am still a little upset you have to have a $1,000 phone to play it with.

The devs would love to add all of that if it was possible. The ram an iPhone has is too little to have bosses and tek. If just 1 boss, the phone would pull a galaxy s7 and go boom.

19 hours ago, NoahTheGoat666 said:

The devs would love to add all of that if it was possible. The ram an iPhone has is too little to have bosses and tek. If just 1 boss, the phone would pull a galaxy s7 and go boom.

Well maybe not bosses, but may be added tek and a new way to get it. possible by getting cave artifacts.

Phones are getting better, all I am saying is to release it anyways.

Besides that's what they did with Ark Mobile in the first place, they knew not all phones could handle it.

Phone price points will come down in the future when everyone catches up.

This is the way it's going...

https://www.asus.com/us/Phone/ROG-Phone/

https://www.razer.com/mobile/razer-phone

On 2/25/2019 at 8:47 AM, Sikaflex said:

Phones are getting better, all I am saying is to release it anyways.

Besides that's what they did with Ark Mobile in the first place, they knew not all phones could handle it.

Phone price points will come down in the future when everyone catches up.

This is the way it's going...

https://www.asus.com/us/Phone/ROG-Phone/

https://www.razer.com/mobile/razer-phone

If you are going to spend 7-8 hundred on a phone just buy a ps4, $300. Buy a monitor, $80. And buy ark, $60. That is just over half the price of those phones. But I see your point.

16 hours ago, NoahTheGoat666 said:

If you are going to spend 7-8 hundred on a phone just buy a ps4, $300. Buy a monitor, $80. And buy ark, $60. That is just over half the price of those phones. But I see your point.

True for now, but in the future these phone prices will drop. Regardless most people are paying for 800 dollar phones because they pay per month for them via their bill not realizing it. 

In addition, having a PC, Xbox, or even a laptop is much harder to tote around than a phone.

On 2/21/2019 at 3:49 PM, NoahTheGoat666 said:

What now!? Just as you say phones will "go boom", they reveal Ark Mobile 2.0 WILL IN FACT have bosses and tek.

Now if only we can get the other DLC's and have the freaking Ads Removed w/o subscribing!!

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/413178-ark-mobile-20-reveal/

On 3/6/2019 at 2:43 PM, Sikaflex said:

What now!? Just as you say phones will "go boom", they reveal Ark Mobile 2.0 WILL IN FACT have bosses and tek.

Now if only we can get the other DLC's and have the freaking Ads Removed w/o subscribing!!

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/413178-ark-mobile-20-reveal/

Those are watered down versions of bosses, a dlc a separate app would be possible, and adds are the main way devs get their money. The reason it’s only in primal pass is becuase it brings a constant revenue to the devs.

On 2/21/2019 at 7:34 AM, JB1980 said:

Everyone will need a $2000 Phone (iPhone 15) to be able to run all that you desire. I think a gaming PC will be more convenient.

Why asking for things that are just not possible? You aren't a newbie here, so you must have read about mobile limitations right.

haha iphone is poop now samsung galaxy s10 plus has more ram then my laptop s10 plus has 12 gb ram and 1000 gb memory so ols it can run eveb if they add dlc

Archived