Will I get banned....

TheMightySpoon

2 hours ago, d1nk said:

Holy bad resolution batman... but yes. If you step foot in the mesh youre open to getting banned, no matter what.

Wildcard in a nutshell. Bans you for defending against someone who’s using glitches to cheat. You literally cannot defend yourself if they come in through that way. 

3 hours ago, MackTheKnife said:

Wildcard in a nutshell. Bans you for defending against someone who’s using glitches to cheat. You literally cannot defend yourself if they come in through that way. 

Ban you for breaking the game rules? Seems fair. Just becausr they're doing it doesnt make it justified to do it yourself

Moronic replies as usual. Of course one can easily justify it! How can one just accept that someone can destroy things you spent hundreds of hundreds of hours building, by someone who cheats and its not at all supposed to be like that. Its like giving death penalty to a man who shoot an intruder with a gun in self defense. 

Of course one can justify that, if the Police dont bother to take the shooter themselves. That being said, life is _not_fair and they will still ban you. Because they dont care. They only do what is best for them.

Wildcard doesn't enforce it's own rules. And if you break the rules to prove it through their nonsensical reporting feature ( that btw doesn't work) there is nothing u can do. Teaming on small servers, meshing, exploiting ini files, adjusting gamma, using gas masks to see underwater. I mean this game will never be truly competitive. And it will never be a game people take seriously.

With a few really good tweaks and maybe even some different ideas m, this game could be huge in esports. But the developers are so shortsited and undermanned it will never happen.

Not to mention they don't keep their customers informed if changes

8 hours ago, d1nk said:

Ban you for breaking the game rules? Seems fair. Just becausr they're doing it doesnt make it justified to do it yourself

Breaking the game rules? So we should just let them raid us through a glitch spot without doing anything? All i did was place turrets in mine to prevent the cheaters from coming in. I never offensively used glitches.

It’s already hard enough to defend as a solo player the legit way. If the company doesn’t like it, maybe they should fix them. Eh? It’s their mess.

And if they ban me, i’ll just join another large tribe who probably does the same exact thing. 

1 hour ago, MackTheKnife said:

Breaking the game rules? So we should just let them raid us through a glitch spot without doing anything? All i did was place turrets in mine to prevent the cheaters from coming in. I never offensively used glitches.

It’s already hard enough to defend as a solo player the legit way. If the company doesn’t like it, maybe they should fix them. Eh? It’s their mess.

And if they ban me, i’ll just join another large tribe who probably does the same exact thing. 

Or people couldnt cheat. Dont try to justify it xD 

If thr raiders jumped off a bridge would you? o.O (old and used analogy I know.)

Archived