Max Player Level

stubbs

I'm running a player dedicated Ragnarok and im stuck at level 85. My tribemate is level 90. I dont know how the heck he is 90 and im stuck at 85... Is there a setting you can change in the server settings? If possible, I would like to also increase the max player level. I have been searching around and not finding anything that I believe is the fix. Aside from just assigning myself XP via admin commands. 

Thank in advance! 

Thanks Malak, but I need to know how to do this with a regular XBOX server, this looks like it creates an .ini file for a steam version of the game. Unless I'm missing something that should be obvious? I reviewed the settings under "host" in ARK and no sliders etc looked to be the one that changes Max Player Level. 

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, stubbs said:

Thanks Malak, but I need to know how to do this with a regular XBOX server, this looks like it creates an .ini file for a steam version of the game. Unless I'm missing something that should be obvious? I reviewed the settings under "host" in ARK and no sliders etc looked to be the one that changes Max Player Level. 

I'm not an Xbox expert, but I'm pretty sure you can only edit these INI files on servers hosted by Nitrado and not locally on your console.

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, stubbs said:

Right, but I'm not hosting with Nitrado. I'm running a Windows 10 version of the game to host a player dedicated. 

Based on this reddit thread:

You should be able to edit these files on the Windows 10 version at the following location:

C:\Users\Myname\AppData\Local\Packages\StudioWilcard.4558480580BB9_1w2mm55455e38\LocalState\Saved\UWPConfig\UWP

Which is where you would edit your Game.ini, I believe.

14 hours ago, stubbs said:

I provided what you needed, accessing win 10 .ini file I'm not sure. But if you don't edit the .ini then what you have is what you get.

Archived