pvp WAR ON CONQUEST CENTER 12

Fitty

PLANNING A WAR ON CONQUEST CENTER 12 

Hello, I'm planning a war on conquest center 12. It is a server where alot of the tribes are allied and they don't raid, every big tribe has good loot and every base has tek as the server doesn't allow raiding. The alpha's are a massive tribe called Round 2 and even though we most likely wont get anything out of it, would still be very fun to grief and cause havoc on a server. The reason I wan't to cause a war on this server and make all the allies go against eachother is because one of the larger tribes on there called Brothers (located in that water cave opposite blue ob) insided me on a rag server and kicked me out of their conquest 12 tribe. I want to get a few people willing to come other and join me to help cause a huge war on here, I know where everyone's base is on that server and if we grind for a day and get c4 and stegos we can easily raid a few smaller tribes which will then get the alpha tribe on our case and the much larger ones. If you would like to join in and think it would be fun you can contact me at Spotlight uh, Moonlight uh,#3318 I really don't care about your level as long as you can offer help. At the time of making this post I have 3 members.

• 2 weeks later...

Salty kids are salty lol

So i'm the one that "Insided" them. Here's how it went down.

Our tribe builds small bases on different servers for collecting resources and dinos. My friends built on the center, I built a satellite base on ragnarok.

I hear that my friends invited the OP and a few of his friends into our tribe. I think "Oh cool we got a few new people".

Then things start to go missing and the leader over there is getting a bit annoyed with them. They get into an argument and I invite them to my tribe on ragnarok, just 'cause manpower is manpower you know?

They had brought over a few wyverns and manas that said "Imprinted by X tribemember", so the dinos didn't belong to the people I invited. I notified my friend on the center and gave the dinos back.

A few days go by, I farm all the stuff for a boss fight (even though the workload was supposed to be even, they only farmed about 400 shotgun rounds while I farmed the shotguns, saddles, tributes, artifacts, veggie cakes, and the other 1200 ammo).

A bit later our teleporter "Glitched" so we had to make a new one. We lived underwater so that was the only real way to get in and out of the base.

At around that time they can't do anything so they decide to make a base on extinction to get dinos and stuff. The kicker is that we already have everything we need from there so we don't need a base, but they decide to do it anyways. I figure "Okay whatever, kids can have fun". I log on and found that they demolished the teleporter, an industrial forge, and a vault, as well as use up all the metal I had in my forges (about 5 of them slot capped) and some turrets I had made. The end result was a 10 x 10 x 5 on extinction with 6 turrets, a quetzal that they took without permission, and all the metal I had farmed.

I am pretty patient but when repeated instances of people not having common sense happen I go boom. So I had them invite me to their tribe on extinction, I demo'ed their base, kicked all the non-owner members, and got my quetzal and turrets back, as well as kick them from the tribe on the center and ragnarok.

So they didn't get "Insided" like they claim. If anything we were the ones who got insided. They are around the 12-15 age range and the reason they want to add more people to their tribe is because they are mad, but are too lazy to farm.

Best of luck with whatever you decide to do though

Archived