Rex stats advised to take on A Giga

Bruvas78

9 hours ago, YOSTY32 said:

It’s hard to imagine if wild gigs stats stayed after tame ark wouldn’t be the same

I guess it would be better, if a giga has lower wild stats, but the stats stayed the same when its tamed. So a wild Giga lvl 1 has about 40k HP and a tamed one 40k. So you can still fight a low lvl with a high lvl and win.

1 hour ago, BlueberryJackal said:

I guess it would be better, if a giga has lower wild stats, but the stats stayed the same when its tamed. So a wild Giga lvl 1 has about 40k HP and a tamed one 40k. So you can still fight a low lvl with a high lvl and win.

There's probably been 6 different giga nerfs since its inception, the old old gigas used to be crazy...Spent a lot of time killing Broodmother with them hahaha :P 

Gigas are in a good spot now. Still apex predator but not overly OP. You still ned to breed one and get a good saddle to kill wild Gigas and Titans 

2 hours ago, BlueberryJackal said:

Imprint it and you'll have about 34k hp on it no matter the level.

Archived