Titan feeding

aetherson

Hello!
I'm playing with some friends on an unofficial PVE private server.
We just tame the Desert Titan, and now we would be glad to have him for more than one day, so... What solutions do we have?

- The admin  can give him infinite stats everyday.
- We can use some mods, more or less glitchy.

Did anyone known a more elegant solution?

Unfortunately, unless as you have mentioned of using a mod that lets you feed titan, or using infinite stat to reset the food bar, there is no other way of "feeding" the titan in a dedicated/non official private server. They aren't meant to stay for more than a day since they block any future summoning of the titan you are trying to keep alive.

On 2/18/2019 at 9:15 AM, aetherson said:

Hello!
I'm playing with some friends on an unofficial PVE private server.
We just tame the Desert Titan, and now we would be glad to have him for more than one day, so... What solutions do we have?

- The admin  can give him infinite stats everyday.
- We can use some mods, more or less glitchy.

Did anyone known a more elegant solution?

The patch that you're looking for is within the SDK. There are a few things to take note of before making this change: 
a) Titans starve to death so that everyone has the opportunity to tame a titan.
b) There can only be so many titans on the map at a single time due to a performance matter.

Because of where the setting for this is; I would not be so 'paranoid' as to which-mod you choose to install so-be that it has no negative reputation. Simply put... It is a configuration that just hasn't hit the ini's yet.

Archived