Interface5

Ichthyornis Not picking up bug

I have tamed a ichthyornis and when I throw it at a dodo it just attacks instead of picking it up I am positive it is in hunt and retrieve  because of this it takes a extremely long time killing dodos and when it finally kills it it brought it back to me but it was not glowing and did not give prime it does work perfectly fine with fish though anyone know how to fix?

So I was finally able to tame my first Ichthy ! I was so excited until i realized he is bugged!!! (((

He catches fish (as he is supposed to) on Hunt and Retrieve ... brings them back ever so nicely...... all shimmering and glowing !

however.... NO PRIME FISH .... EVER !  I get one or two pieces raw fish meat only ... nothing more... nadda ...

So sad I spent an entire day of my life hunting him down and taming him for a bugged bird .... Any one else with this problem? Any solutions?

Dino itchyirnos (seagull)

My itchyirnos won't hunt ant retrive I have done everything possible set the the setting to hunt and retrive it keeps attacking the dodo mind you it only does it to land animal's the fish on the other hand id's OK but no prime fish though can anyone help