How To Block Yutyrannus Spawns

LadyCrescent

Good day,

So after an unsuccessful google search that’s all about telling me how to spawn these horrible things, I’m appealing to the forums: What is the ini code to block Yutyrannus spawns on Extinction?

I’ve had a tough go of it lately and I’m sick of playing chicken with the death barrier with pets I love, and it’s really going to be easier to just get rid of the awful things forcing me to go on foot to areas they spawn to not gamble my mounts on seeing them first and being able to snipe them out.

If there’s anyone who can provide the code and where it goes (GUS or GS), I’d be very grateful because enough is more than enough with a few close calls to having to reload a save.

While I’m at it I would not be opposed to the code to block the (expletives) klepto seagulls too.

11 minutes ago, ArianaGaming said:

Destroyall Yutyrannus -should kill all Yutyrannus on the map.

Killaoe wild 15000  - kills all wild within the range 15000

Place two foundation on all spots that they spawn.

However you do get rid of a wild that give you and your tame lots of xp.

Thanks. But I know there’s an ini setting to specifically get rid of them altogether. That’s what I’m hoping to find.

9 minutes ago, MarkMartin said:

Bro if your tames can't kill a Yuty your tames aren't worth anything.

My tames can kill a yuty just fine, thank you. For that matter I can kill them on foot. But I have no need to tame them, and on the occasional happenstance I get roared there is always a chance the death barrier could cost me the whole day restoring the previous day’s save.

They’re a tremendous inconvenience and I’d rather just do away with them.

If you have nothing useful to contribute to my question, find someone else to attempt to provoke.

Archived