solo Challange in single player

ArianaGaming

Hello,

I just want to say or advertise that a new youtube series started called Helenas path. This series is done by beastdeamon the guy that I know from his hardcore (gamemode) pvp ark. But he is also known from making rex jump behemoth gates, this was actually patched but reintroduced.  Just a super experienced ark player and not a youtuber that build his first house.

So if you like to start from scrath and try to keep even steps with him on the path to character level 120 on the Island then do it like this.

In single player  you need to upload your current survivor otherwise you loose ownership of your current structures and tames,  type gcm (give creative mode) and place a tek transmitter. Type saveworld. Turn it on and select upload survivor from the next window exit or cansel you should now be in character creation. Name your new character Lucky or download your old character.

Type saveworld again once you spawned on the Island. You might need to load the island map if you play on another map. Just remember to type saveworld before and after transfer.

Personally I  go for Therizinosaurus and I need those cryopods but thats all. I do not understand why cryopod blueprints are not in the drops on the Island. Its the best tool for a breeder, baby's get stuck everywhere and are laggy, my ark freeze for 1-3 secinds when egg hatch, wow.

Well the latest updates have less crashes and a built in zeroed map (day1 map) protection.

Youtuber name is lucky by nature.

Good luck you need it

And perhaps luck manifest    ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2019 at 5:58 PM, d1nk said:

I kind of understood most of that lol :P .. You should post your daily stories in "So what did you do in ARK Today?" Thread, that will be your manifest, come.join us there !

Thanks for the tips,though I dont know if its allowed to advertise youtube channels (?) Even if it isnt yours.

Hello,

Well I jump from thoughts to what I want to say. All is important though.

Well if anyone can do it. Beast can for sure, solo He once piked down a Giga it was funny and hilarious.

But really the main reason for me to start a new character is to get the mutation boost, new player boost. I do any song and dance for melee mutations or health mutation. Is it tru? I like to think so I got two health mutations after each other but I only need one.

Archived