X2 Backlash

Shaudeuken

Interesting how the community as a whole was ready for the X2 and then before the weekend they announce they wont be having X2..... the back lash on the forums, on twitter, and everywhere in the community has been 100% negative. This event isn't a money grab for Wildcard so why would they not give the community what they ask for and enable the X2 this weekend?

How disconnected is WC from their playerbase?

42 minutes ago, Shaudeuken said:

Interesting how the community as a whole was ready for the X2 and then before the weekend they announce they wont be having X2..... the back lash on the forums, on twitter, and everywhere in the community has been 100% negative. This event isn't a money grab for Wildcard so why would they not give the community what they ask for and enable the X2 this weekend?

read that from wildcard

https://twitter.com/bubblywums/status/1096487623055560706

1 hour ago, Shaudeuken said:

I saw the CC saying 2x taming/harvest...  I was hoping for a harvest me and my tribe had crabs and ankys ready to go to town on some metal on ab.....

4 minutes ago, d1nk said:

Weren't satisfied enough with the 3x breed event?

Not everybody cares about breeding. And a lot of people don't even get involved with it. Many players only play on the weekends to build and harvest resources. So no, some people aren't satisfied and would rather have 3x breeding end now and have 2x harvesting start.

In the end, not everyone will be satisfied.

Man I feel sorry for Wild Card sometimes,

All the entitled gamers unite with their proverbial pitchforks.

- If you prefer taming over breeding - Use box of chocolates.
- If you prefer harvesting over breeding - Well lucky you, you get 51 other weeks of the year in which you are the priority!

Breeders can't even get one weekend in an entire year without everyone else getting their knickers in a twist.

I think the fail is that WC did not post this on main menu of the game. Most of us check the weekly blog when it goes up, and check for evolution event; we don't come back, we take the blog at face value and prepare through the week for 2x.  We don't come back periodically to see if the x2 has been cancelled, because why would they do that after getting people's hopes up? 

And if you're here complaining about other people complaining, that's pretty pathetic.

10 minutes ago, Jacira said:

- If you prefer harvesting over breeding - Well lucky you, you get 51 other weeks of the year in which you are the priority!

Breeders can't even get one weekend in an entire year without everyone else getting their knickers in a twist.

Chocolate would make a 150 kibble tamed tickle chicken 2 hours instead of 3 and if no kibble your looking at a 6 hour tame after chocolate, and theri is no easy tame topar drops fast af....

26 minutes ago, Xanth413 said:

Chocolate would make a 150 kibble tamed tickle chicken 2 hours instead of 3 and if no kibble your looking at a 6 hour tame after chocolate, and theri is no easy tame topar drops fast af....

if you're taming a 150 tickle chicken without kibble at all, you're doing it wrong.

The same as harvesting applies here. You get 2x taming every other weekend, maybe because they are all event colours Wild Card wants you to work a bit harder for them.

41 minutes ago, Jacira said:

Dont even need to add anything. Well said

2 hours ago, Jacira said:

Oh no, it gets better than that. The same people with their pitchforks out, not getting an evo event at the same time as this Vday event, will have the audacity to complain about when they’ll next get a breeding event.

Many of us have been here long enough to know that history repeats itself.

9 hours ago, Jacira said:

Well the problem is not that there is no x2 event, the problem is it was advertised in the community crunch and then removed. And like someone said in here, no message whatsoever that the message was faulty and got removed. I'm one of the people that read the community crunch right after its release and was convinced, till yesterday, that x2 event was gonna be a thing. Had it not been advertised there would've been way less angry people. That's why I wouldn't go as far as saying we're entitled gamers, that's a bit harsh. :/

15 hours ago, frostzx said:

Ya some of us just started on a server so this event means nothing to me bc I cant use it was so looking forward to bc I dont get much time to play and it how I get things done so now I cant get it done bc now it will take 2x time to do it

Thats a sad excuse man. This event isna godsend for you as a new guy. Tame a bunch of dodos, dilos, etc. Mate them, if u get chocolates, use em to tame othet kibble eggers easier (megalosaurus for theri later on 2x..) if u dont get a chocolate, now you have dilo eggs for anky doed kibble.. Tame more dodos and dilos, tame ptera wit dodo eggs (kibblefy em) etc.

Thats a sad excuse man. This event isna godsend for you as a new guy. Tame a bunch of dodos, dilos, etc. Mate them, if u get chocolates, use em to tame othet kibble eggers easier (megalosaurus for theri later on 2x..) if u dont get a chocolate, now you have dilo eggs for anky doed kibble.. Tame more dodos and dilos, tame ptera wit dodo eggs (kibblefy em) etc.
Sry I dont care about that event bc I have a family and dont get much time to play I dont live my life on it and not excuse I was just saying and they did both events last yr and not gonna sit in here and justify myself over a game all I was doing is stating a fact there always ppl that have negative things to say about everything if anyone post anything or bash some bc they post something bet u sit and play allday where so of us cant bc we have family or work and just start playing again dont care for the candy

Archived