Where is the x2 ???

Arklegend2019

Were is the x2 farming that was announced in the crunch? Now it has been deleted in the post. GG. 

No word about this nowhere just sneaky deleted it. Wildcard keeps continue kill ark playerbase at massive rates. 

Please, focus on the worse ark rip-off Atlas even more please. That game is like Ark version v0.002 pre pre pre beta. Release schedule full game 2078 january.

x2 should be permanent by now though. 

Was hoping to see the 2x this weekend as well to grind on material for base rebuild. I don't see why you'd post it in the community crunch, then remove it right before the day it goes into effect without any explanation or notice. I get there's the Valentine's event going on, but it'd be nice to have the 2x weekend like it was planned.

10 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

Remeber the days of the old rates (would by 0.5 today) and evo events were few and far between ? Now its the new 1x with evo events every week (99% of the time). Still, so glad I play boosted rates now. Dont know how I put up with the new 1x never mind the old rates....

Yea but they have since nerfed the gatherers so much that there isn't a super big difference between the old rates and what you get now

3 hours ago, Cowgirl said:

Thats how much you can carry, I am talking about how much they got at a time. (so you have to kill 2x as many dinos to get the same meat as you used to have to and so on)

No I knew what you meant. The weight is arguably the only limiting factor, big boost to overall farming efficiency with the buffed weight.

8 hours ago, d1nk said:

Nerfed?! Theyve made the main gatherers like 5x more efficient with material weight reduction O_o

7 hours ago, Cowgirl said:

Thats how much you can carry, I am talking about how much they got at a time. (so you have to kill 2x as many dinos to get the same meat as you used to have to and so on)

3 hours ago, d1nk said:

No I knew what you meant. The weight is arguably the only limiting factor, big boost to overall farming efficiency with the buffed weight.

Efficiency in farming is somewhat related to how much you can carry, but if all dinos drop far less raw meat, you aren't ever farming faster.  9 times out of 10 (or more) in ARK, people equate efficiency with speed and as I said, buffing carry weight reduction can help but not nearly in the same way that 2x gathering does.

The weight helps you farm for LONGER, but not really farm better.  Making the grinds easier is a positive change, but making less of a grind would be totally for the best.  I'm not saying I have a solution (or that wildly boosting all rates is the way to go), I'm just giving one ARK player's opinion of this conversation.

Archived