Game edicate

gorefangs

When people pop on my server, at first it's one of two things, someone wanting admin, or someone complaining about how the barn doors are restricted to manager and admin.  Now being an admin it's your job to help the people who choose to play there, I get that what I'm curious about are the rules of other people's servers;

When someone pops on I give them lv 100 get them to base and expect them to play the game with what's provided. I have base doors locked based on rank, and I built the base around my breeder pairs so you literally have to break walls to get them out, because I didn't want some noob getting my level 600s killed.

Is "don't take out the breeder pairs, you can make your own but you have to imprint and I am not dealing with it" unreasonable?

How about, "I only spawn inf resources at tribe base because people always want more, and I don't want to spend all day chasing you around your base I'm not a slave."

How about this one, "watch ads get Amber donate phermones and balms"

How many people actually know you get free Amber every 15 for watching an ad? How many people even know how to find it?

EVERYTHING I breeding for tribe use I steralize, anything anyone breeds or I give away is snipped, someone complained about this, my response was simple, letting you take from my blood line, leave the clan and then turn around and kill me with my own blood lines? I'm no. That's like making you a gun and then you imediatley kill me with it and loot me.

Keep the animals on the grass and out of the walk ways...

Shut the door behind you and turn off the machines. No one ever turns off the machines... How can you miss leaving a grill on! fabricators and lab okay, but man... See the light? So does the enemy now turn it off!! Other then that, no volcano herb or carno island bases, and because I have hit Max structure count for my area, no one can build in one square any direction around my base, because the game will not let me place anything else...

Tldnr not complaining about game, just people who can't follow simple instructions.

I don't run my own server, but I do know what you mean.

I've got some great tribe members, but man oh man have I seen some seriously self-centered people in game. They want everything given to them. Everything done for them. Everything just the way they want it. But don't want to respect others. Don't want to help others. 

Like leeches. Man.

The thing that annoys me;

Can I take out a Griffin?

No

Why you have four?

Ones mine, ones someone else's and two are a mating pair.

Can I take out a Griffin? I'll be careful..

no!

Can I hatch a Griffin?

No I need the eggs.

Why you have 9.

To make kibble.

Why? Admin level up them when ko

That doesn't always work.

Can I take out your unicorn?

-bang head on tablet-

Sure you can, but only if we can play silence of the lambs first, you get in the taming pit I'll get the soap.

Archived