2.5GB Update... What was that.. really :/

Viperscopic

3 hours ago, Viperscopic said:

Hmmm.

B Button disconnection? As I have moderate experience within patches and updates I will 100% say that was not a small patch or error correction.

Wild Card I want to know what i just installed please in full detail?

100mbs I would believe you but that was a lot more than that.

1 hour ago, gkitti7 said:

I don't understand why they didn't release a patch note or explain what was in the patch

Pretty sure it was to fix Primitive Plus too. Jen said something on her twitter about it but I agree they should add it to the patch notes at least.

3 hours ago, Cmckay said:

Both my Xbox’s crashed after the update they fix the chrashes with that big update 2 weeks ago but undone all there hard work with this update. Well done 

Regardless how many optimizations they do Xboxs will always crash. We run on dated weak hardware, this game is very demanding on our little machines.

Get real man

If they are going to put out a game to sell regardless of what hardware it running on if it’s to much for that hardware they shouldn’t be putting it out simple. I can play this game on my phone so is bs the hardware is to slow just turn the game down. Why put it out if it’s to much for the Xbox’s hardware? Get real man if we are paying we should be playing! not crashing. We pay for a game for the Xbox to play on an Xbox it’s that simple we shouldn’t be getting told our hardware is not good enough 

Archived