WHY IS THERE AN UPDATE?

bean1119

LIKE IN MIDDLE OF breeding event really do you hate us?  my download will take 3 hours 1 gb per hour cant you wait for event to be over before another update that didnt matter? if my baby gigas die because an update in the middle of raising im very hurt by this may hard quit the game all i need are imprinted gigas. WHY IN THE MIDDLE OF AN EVENT WHY? waited so long for bedding event WHY would they do this wait for event to end.

Pretty sure this fixes prim plus which literally was game breaking as it parts of peoples bases and prim plus exclusive engrams. They couldn't even play the game. Baby Giga time is like 9 hours right now. At a low weight of 700 you still only need to hand feed them for about 4 hrs and 30 minutes, fill them with raw meat and they'll hit trough. You have even longer with salt.You have even longer with backup kibble. Most likely they have higher weight, can hold more so need less hand feeding time.

Every breeding event someone loses a Giga because of poor planning like oops and mistakes and secret updates don't hit often enough that people haven't learned. If you hatched them without being able to watch them for a 1/3rd of the time, or didn't top your troughs in case, that's on you. 

Archived