Capture argentavis

LordAlex1212

I don't know what OP means. So whenever I see post like this, I quickly go to Google and translate it into some random language. Then to another, and another. After a few attempts I put it back to English. This time English - French - Tamil - Dutch - Somali - Norwegian - Burmese - German - Japanese - English. Here's the result.

" Her brother does not have enough Argentinian brothers Dino to raise the fact of being bored. Instead, he wants to compete. This is the reason for generating information sources." 

1 hour ago, WaightZer said:

I don't know what OP means. So whenever I see post like this, I quickly go to Google and translate it into some random language. Then to another, and another. After a few attempts I put it back to English. This time English - French - Tamil - Dutch - Somali - Norwegian - Burmese - German - Japanese - English. Here's the result.

" Her brother does not have enough Argentinian brothers Dino to raise the fact of being bored. Instead, he wants to compete. This is the reason for generating information sources." 

Eksdee

OP yes I know what you mean, he is talking about trying to pick up a player who is riding another dino on an argent, example: one player riding an anky and the other player on the argent trying to pick up the anky and the player riding it, often you will end up picking the player on the anky out of the saddle instead of picking up both the anky and the player riding it. 

It takes some time to get used to it but you just need to get the right angle when trying to pick up the other dino. What I find works most of the time is fly towards the dino as low to the ground as possible and then as you right click to pick the dino aim your cursor straight upwards. So pretty much make sure you fly directly upwards as you are picking the other dino, also aim for the dinos head or tail, often if you just pick it up from the mid section it will grab the player riding it and not the dino.

So start off flying low  to the ground and going towards the dinos head or tail then as you reach it and right click to pick aim upwards, works almost everytime for me, might take some practice but once you get it down you will nail it almost every time.

This used to annoy me a lot also but I jus played around with the angles until I found a method that works reliably. Hope this helps

Archived