Ark Mobile New Valentine Promo Code

2EzTickle

Thank you for the info, but:

For your channel to grow, you should first help yourself. The videos you uploaded have nothing about them that make me want or fell the need to come back for more.

- What will your main focus be?

- How can you differenciate from others with similar contents?

- Can you better serve tips or do you plan on live streams/events?

Best of luck to you!

On 2/15/2019 at 10:55 AM, Coman said:

Thank you for the info, but:

For your channel to grow, you should first help yourself. The videos you uploaded have nothing about them that make me want or fell the need to come back for more.

- What will your main focus be?

- How can you differenciate from others with similar contents?

- Can you better serve tips or do you plan on live streams/events?

Best of luck to you!

What would you as a viewer like to see, I’m new to this but enjoy playing and want to share my experience 

People talk too much, Intros imo are stupid. I clicked on your channel i know who you are and what the video is based on the title. 

Imo intros are a waste of everyones short life. 

Make sure all your steps important info etc. Is in the description in text. 

I think when you show a build, its more important to explain the concept, the idea behind it, then the exact parts you need. 

Like s gun tower, okay so it took 

1geo etc etc etc. 

What if i just want to copy the design and modify it in my own way, or a new incoporation, but your video only gives parts and doesnt explain why things are where they are why. 

Breeding videos, you should have everything lined up ready to go, it shouldnt be watching you hunt through your barn for 40 seconds and turning settings on. 

Don't use music. Not everyone likes what you do, and some people wont watch your videos if they can't stand the music you use. 

I can't find a lot of content on actual mobile bases. I copied a lot of everything from PC ark, but epic base tours etc. Don't exist in quality or quantity at the moment for mobile. 

I am myself trying to video my own stuff, but my base drops to 1fps when the recorder goes on. I have a galaxy tab s3, so it has a recorder for streaming and even that has a hard time recording. Half tempted to record it on my phone and upload it that way.

Archived