I’ve recently left my base on a journey to slaughter some penguins for the polymer. When I arrived back, my flyers all disappeared (despawned). Now, typically I would just “request” every single one back, but since my quetz had a platform saddle, I couldn’t get him back, thus leading to sadness. In the end, I just rolled back a previous save and resumed life. 

Devs, could you please try and fix tame despawning issues? Thanks.

4 hours ago, SuperSaiyanBeezlebufo said:

I’ve recently left my base on a journey to slaughter some penguins for the polymer. When I arrived back, my flyers all disappeared (despawned). Now, typically I would just “request” every single one back, but since my quetz had a platform saddle, I couldn’t get him back, thus leading to sadness. In the end, I just rolled back a previous save and resumed life. 

Devs, could you please try and fix tame despawning issues? Thanks.

Hi there - was this a solo game or multiplayer? There is not a known issue with tames despawning. If they are still on the tames list, that means they haven't despawned, but have been moved, and there are several game mechanics that could cause flyers to move from where you parked them.

13 hours ago, SuperSaiyanBeezlebufo said:

This was on single player. My flyers were in a pen with a roof over their heads. This happened to my other non flyers before too, I just don’t know what caused them to disappear.

One last question: were the flyers on neutral? 
As it is, there is a known issue with the single player game, where creatures can "move" slightly when loading/unloading the area where you left them. This is because your device only remembers approximate locations, which can cause the creatures to appear in slightly different locations than they were in when you left the area.

14 hours ago, WarDrumKeys said:

One last question: were the flyers on neutral? 
As it is, there is a known issue with the single player game, where creatures can "move" slightly when loading/unloading the area where you left them. This is because your device only remembers approximate locations, which can cause the creatures to appear in slightly different locations than they were in when you left the area.

Yes they were on neutral. My question is: since they just moved a bit, theoretically if I looked hard enough, I could still find them right? Or do they just disappear or fall off the map?

On 2/16/2019 at 9:57 AM, SuperSaiyanBeezlebufo said:

Yes they were on neutral. My question is: since they just moved a bit, theoretically if I looked hard enough, I could still find them right? Or do they just disappear or fall off the map?

Yes, you should be able to find them. They can fly off quite a ways, especially if they are on neutral and got attacked while you were loading the area back in.

16 hours ago, MTXCraze said:

I had a mammoth disappear last week. I went to harvest some wood and it was gone. I still have the implant and it says it’s intact.  I have submitted a bug report, last week, hoping to get it back. 

Try requesting your mammoth from your tames list!

7 hours ago, WarDrumKeys said:

Yes, you should be able to find them. They can fly off quite a ways, especially if they are on neutral and got attacked while you were loading the area back in.

Try requesting your mammoth from your tames list!

Tried that, Not in the request list... 

15 hours ago, MTXCraze said:

Tried that, Not in the request list... 

If its not on the tames list and not wearing a collar, then it's unlikely you will be able to find the mammoth. What's most likely happened is that it has fallen through the map. If you have a previous save file, you can recover it, but if you don't I'm afraid that mammoth is gone.

On 2/19/2019 at 9:35 PM, WarDrumKeys said:

If its not on the tames list and not wearing a collar, then it's unlikely you will be able to find the mammoth. What's most likely happened is that it has fallen through the map. If you have a previous save file, you can recover it, but if you don't I'm afraid that mammoth is gone.

Love losing hard earned work to bugs.... glad I pay for this game ....

not single player either. Multiplayer pve medium I phone 8 

Another bites the dust. 

Went to grab my quetz and it seemed to had despawned as well just like my mammoth. Nothing died. I still have the implant. Not revivable and not on my tames list anymore.

I wonder what other Dinos I’ve invested countless hours and amber in will dissapear next.....

not even wasting more of my time with another bug report. Not a happy camper at the moment.