Cannot Connect to Any Server

Caerbannog

Right now I can't connect to any official server without Host Pending Connection Timeout. I was just playing on a server, went to switch to a different server for imprints, and the client won't let me back in on ANY server now without timing out. Restarted steam and this did not help. Imprints are due. This really sucks.

I've been having trouble since friday night, 8 Feb 2019. Now it takes 1-3 hours, at 8 minutes to connect, 3 minutes to drop the connection before it can be fully loaded in, rinse and repeat, before I can get a solid connection. My tribemates just posted at 11:43am (PDT) (via discord) that once logged out to join another server, they cannot get back to the first server.

22 minutes ago, lilpanda said:

We're looking into the cause of the connection issues. The servers should be joinable currently however while we investigate.

Servers are connectable again.  Thank you.

It would be awesome if we could get training on all baby dinos, so when something like this happens beyond our control, we aren't too screwed.  It is awful to miss a giga imprint by a few minutes and then not be able to get it to 100% because you literally had no ability to get to it.

Archived