All dinos set to auto follow after uncroying since Valentines day patch

WillowLynn

Ever since the Valentines day patch, every single dino is set to auto follow you now after uncryoing. This has resulted in a huge problem, and even got my highest lvl lightning wyvern killed because I didn't know this was an issue :| No one has done anything to fix it.. and also, every single server besides a few extinction servers just went offline for about 10 minutes, their slowly starting to come back online now. What is happening with this game???

It died because I had it cryod and I went down to the scar, and uncryod it, thinking it would stay where I uncryod it since there was never a bug or issue before. I moved around slightly and then it just flew up an there was another wyvern there, and obviously I had it set to passive, I whistled at it to land, land here, it just kept flying in circles above me, so the other wyvern killed it, then swooped down an killed me. I lost everything, all ascension gear too. Not cool of wildcard to do this.

And yes, I was in the scar on purpose because I go there daily for wyvern eggs. Like everyone else does. That is why this is not an acceptable bug.

Archived