(Server Status) PrimitivePlus official

mrshadow

They've been down for well over 24 hours now, I've had a ticket open for the last 20ish, there are also several posts in the bugs section about this and we've gotten literally no response whatsoever, not even an acknowledgement that they're doing something about it.

My hopes were high a few minutes ago when i logged in and the client reinstalled the Primitive+ mod, but it changed nothing.

This is ridiculous, and will be my last attempt at playing on an official server.

Primitive is the redheaded stepchild of ark.. So i was not surprised to have a major conflict with Prim+ BUT seriously...?! like a week in and your new extremely active player base is getting shafted hardcore. Communication People!

Side note, I know it sounds very momLike ... The reason we are upset is because of how much we care about you. Do  better son

I went to some Unofficial Prim+ servers for reasearch purposes and pretty much all of them are having some serious issues with PrimitivePlus: Walls snapping completely out of place(More so than usual), A whole slew of things causing the server to crash on the spot if placed (Preserving Bin, Preserving Campfire, Bakers Oven, a few others.).

From what I've seen so far, we probably shouldn't be surprised if they're down a good long while AND/OR that we all get to enjoy a good old fashioned server wipe once the mod is stable again.

Archived