Pheonix Coding (Nitrado Server)

ShadowBlade2000

So im new to coding and would appreciate if someone could look at my code for adding pheonix to ragnarok in the desert, please tell anything thats wrong or needs updated as i am brand new at this

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesDesert",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="FireBirdSpawner",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("FireBird_Character_BP_C"))

• Volunteer Moderator
20 minutes ago, ShadowBlade2000 said:

What does that mean....? lol i literally started trying to code today so forgive me

That means you cannot make it spawn in the wild via configuration. Basically, it will spawn but in "dust" form and since there will never be any heat wave it will never transform.

3 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

That means you cannot make it spawn in the wild via configuration. Basically, it will spawn but in "dust" form and since there will never be any heat wave it will never transform.

is there a way to make super heat happen on rag? or should i just admin command a pheonix in the desert and say i coded it lol

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, ShadowBlade2000 said:

is there a way to make super heat happen on rag? or should i just admin command a pheonix in the desert and say i coded it lol

It would requires a mod, or a plugin that dynamically call the required method. Spawning them wild would have the same behavior, the only way is tamed and only one command works as far as I can remember it is "gmsummon".

Archived