Almost all Server at Tame Cap.. Event = Useless joke

Athanis1982

3 hours ago, johnm81 said:

The event isnt a joke. The players on pve servers are the joke that tame to much. 

Ark was supposed to avoid tame cap via pvp. Pve ruleset broke the game and now you are dealing with the unavoidable outcome. If this is a surprise to pve players then you all are short sighted...

Pvp servers can get tame capped aswell with a mega alliance. .. 

9 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

Pvp servers can get tame capped aswell with a mega alliance. .. 

Been in several Mega servers, on raids, on defense, on scouting. NEVER been on one that's tame capped ever. 

So let me understand this if I can you want to point to a rare thing that probably didn't happen and compare it to almost all official pve servers being capped?

I doubt what you are saying is true but even if it is (which its prob not) you need to keep proportion in mind.

18 hours ago, ArkRage said:

Edit: ignore below. But I still don't see how preparing would solve the problem if it's at cap..

Please, enlighten us on how you came to the conclusion that they weren't prepared because of a tame cap issue. ?

Because if you hatch a dino and cryo them ahead of event then you can open them when event starts even when capped you can still open cryopods so ya being prepared 

7 hours ago, johnm81 said:

Been in several Mega servers, on raids, on defense, on scouting. NEVER been on one that's tame capped ever. 

So let me understand this if I can you want to point to a rare thing that probably didn't happen and compare it to almost all official pve servers being capped?

I doubt what you are saying is true but even if it is (which its prob not) you need to keep proportion in mind.

You got all the answers, but you arent helping at all. I have played ark pvp since ark launched, you arent bs'ing me, you are just here for an argument, move along please.

8 hours ago, johnm81 said:

All the massive cross server raiding (intended feature) and cheating (which is almost nonexistent on conquest servers) doesn't compare with the inability to tame at all. Taming is the quintessential feature of this game. Ark without taming is a broken Ark.... Try understanding that if you can...

Wait, so not only now do I have to play  PVP, I also have to play on a very specific type of pvp server (conquest), in order for my game to work properly? And this is the solution in your mind? Not fix the other game modes that are official?

17 hours ago, johnm81 said:

All servers have a cap....no matter if pvp or pve lol how long you been playing?xD 

On 2/14/2019 at 10:16 AM, Sphere said:

The cap for active dinos is 500.

raw&f=1

Learn to read honey.... i know its 500 and its to high. nobody needs 500 active dinos in times with crypods. There was an tame limit of 500 but now we need an active dino limit like 100 or less. more is just useless except u have 100 players active and everyone is out with a dino.

And its not only on Rag Server. My Main Server is Extinction 508 and its capped. Visited other EX Servers too. same Problem. ~ 20-30 People per day online and server cap reached yeah nice one.

On 2/14/2019 at 11:54 PM, Stovokor said:

You got all the answers, but you arent helping at all.

Yes I do have all the answers. But these answers aren't ones you will like. Nor will any pve player. Because it revolves around killing their tames. There is a hard cap limit to the technology of servers nowadays. This is fact. So players must have a destruction element along with the construction element in their servers.

1. The Purge like Event

2. Dinos growing old and dying

3. Diseases that can kill dinos.

HOWEVER, the actual best solution to your problem lies within the concept of private official servers. The concept is that people could buy servers that they can't be mods of and are on the official networks. The only perk to paying for the server would be your tribe has reserved player/tamer slots so you can't be capped out of it. That way the official network server count would baloon to thousands of servers with all the room you could want. And if you still have find one, buy your own server.

On 2/15/2019 at 12:01 AM, Stovokor said:

Wait, so not only now do I have to play  PVP, I also have to play on a very specific type of pvp server (conquest), in order for my game to work properly? And this is the solution in your mind? Not fix the other game modes that are official?

Hello straw man this is stovokor he likes to make straw man arguments you two seem to be already well acquainted...

11 hours ago, Athanis1982 said:

Learn to read honey.... i know its 500 and its to high. nobody needs 500 active dinos in times with crypods. There was an tame limit of 500 but now we need an active dino limit like 100 or less. more is just useless except u have 100 players active and everyone is out with a dino.

And its not only on Rag Server. My Main Server is Extinction 508 and its capped. Visited other EX Servers too. same Problem. ~ 20-30 People per day online and server cap reached yeah nice one.

I'm going to have to hit that report button, because I have the skills to read. You did not mention anywhere in your post that you were looking at a dino tribe cap limit of 100. You mentioned how you wanted a limit but then said there was a limit.

• Volunteer Moderator
17 minutes ago, Sphere said:

I'm going to have to hit that report button, because I have the skills to read. You did not mention anywhere in your post that you were looking at a dino tribe cap limit of 100. You mentioned how you wanted a limit but then said there was a limit.

Well, can't really blame him for being a little defensive considering the fact you threw a meme at him first. It's like poking your little brother with a stick and then calling mommy when he pokes you back... ?

But yeah, let's get back on topic or this thread will have to be cleaned/closed.

1 hour ago, Lycan187u said:

7400 hours pc 75 days xbox dunno about the windows 10 version  but ya awhile to be able to see many things ;)including a tame cap on my cross ark cluster...

7 hours ago, johnm81 said:

Just because a cap exists doesn't mean its reached... duh? how long you been reading?xD

10 hours ago, johnm81 said:

Hello straw man this is stovokor he likes to make straw man arguments you two seem to be already well acquainted...

Says the guy who uses the logic of "if it dont happen to me in my very specific situation then it dont happen to no one.  "Joined  feb 5th." Your knowledge of ark is likely very vast and extensive. Your comments now make sense.

9 hours ago, Stovokor said:

Says the guy who uses the logic of "if it dont happen to me in my very specific situation then it dont happen to no one.  "Joined  feb 5th." Your knowledge of ark is likely very vast and extensive. Your comments now make sense.

You’re kidding right? So someone can’t play a game without first joining the forums? What kind of illogical statement is that? Check my profile, says I joined Sept 2018, yet I’ve been playing since Dec 2015.

11 hours ago, Stovokor said:

On 2/14/2019 at 4:03 PM, johnm81 said:

No I never said "if it dont happen to me in my very specific situation then it dont happen to no one." But then again I am not surprised your whole existence in this thread has been nothing more than setting up straw man arguments because that is what liars do.

In fact I stated my doubt to the remark but went forward to addressing the point as if true regardless. Seriously, not sure if you are just illiterate or being purposefully moronic...

Archived