Almost all Server at Tame Cap.. Event = Useless joke

Athanis1982

Hi guys,

today i wanted to start breeding and realized that our server had already tame cap... then i traveled to some other servers and all tame cap too.

so how can we enjoy this event when so many stupid players having like 500 dinos in their base standing around for nothing?

We need a cap for active dinos per tribe! This is realy a joke on all PvE Servers... unless this happens, we dont need events like this because its a big

punch in the face of ppl with low amount of dinos just want to breed some of them...

8 hours ago, Athanis1982 said:

But what is the problem to put useless dinos in cryopods? Would help with lags also

Cryo pods = Need to have extinction or trade with people, which requires good in-game relationships and good trading and communication skills. I am horrible at all three, being different (Aspergers) is a struggle. I been hesitant to ask for them from those on the servers I play, but some are nice enough to give me 300 pods, and a fridge or two. Thank you folks.

To prevent those dinos from dying in the pods, we have to have Cryofridges, and enough of them, which requires earning the engram on Extinction, or buying it from someone, and powering a generator as well.

Fridges have space for 72 tames. When I cryo'd all my tames before I quit official a few days ago, I was delayed on packing them away, by the lack of Fridges. We eventually got enough, but I still had a lot not in fridges when I left, because I figured my tribemate wants to breed them. If they were summoned from a pod, she would have to wait for the full mating interval before breeding them. Better to just keep them outside of the pod and keep them fed, instead of waiting over a day to breed again.

We cant get eggs from tames inside the Fridges, so we still have to have the dinos hanging around to get the eggs we need.

The pods are merely a band-aid, and not a tame cap remedy/fix imo

Keeping our tames in storage is a LOT of work, and in most cases for us, it is easier to just keep them out and in the yard.

20 hours ago, Athanis1982 said:

Hi guys,

today i wanted to start breeding and realized that our server had already tame cap... then i traveled to some other servers and all tame cap too.

so how can we enjoy this event when so many stupid players having like 500 dinos in their base standing around for nothing?

We need a cap for active dinos per tribe! This is realy a joke on all PvE Servers... unless this happens, we dont need events like this because its a big

punch in the face of ppl with low amount of dinos just want to breed some of them...

The event isnt a joke. The players on pve servers are the joke that tame to much. 

Ark was supposed to avoid tame cap via pvp. Pve ruleset broke the game and now you are dealing with the unavoidable outcome. If this is a surprise to pve players then you all are short sighted...

1 hour ago, johnm81 said:

The event isnt a joke. The players on pve servers are the joke that tame to much. 

Ark was supposed to avoid tame cap via pvp. Pve ruleset broke the game and now you are dealing with the unavoidable outcome. If this is a surprise to pve players then you all are short sighted...

Yes PVE broke the game. Not as perfect as PVP with massive cross server tribes meshing and cheating and wiping entire servers. Get out of here with that b.s.

1 hour ago, Stovokor said:

Yes PVE broke the game. Not as perfect as PVP with massive cross server tribes meshing and cheating and wiping entire servers. Get out of here with that b.s.

All the massive cross server raiding (intended feature) and cheating (which is almost nonexistent on conquest servers) doesn't compare with the inability to tame at all. Taming is the quintessential feature of this game. Ark without taming is a broken Ark.... Try understanding that if you can...

Archived