does anyone know...

Cowgirl

36 minutes ago, Cowgirl said:

what happens if you pod a dino that has a leech? I am just curious if it poofs the leech or if it is still there or what.

They fall off :) I do it all the time with my swamp cave crew. I farm paste there and bring 1x frog, 1x hyena (to tank artho in tbe first part) and 1x megatherium. All tames usually get like 5 leeches on them and rhey are never there when I go back every few days rl time. Ill cryp the hyena, mega and run out with frog when im done

1 hour ago, d1nk said:

They fall off :) I do it all the time with my swamp cave crew. I farm paste there and bring 1x frog, 1x hyena (to tank artho in tbe first part) and 1x megatherium. All tames usually get like 5 leeches on them and rhey are never there when I go back every few days rl time. Ill cryp the hyena, mega and run out with frog when im done

Thats a bit much effort for the swamp cave. i use a Bary and a frog, if i need cementing paste. 

2 minutes ago, BlueberryJackal said:

Thats a bit much effort for the swamp cave. i use a Bary and a frog, if i need cementing paste. 

Naw its not. No effort to press a hotbar, throw mega and own the cave xD Werent you just asking a few weeks ago whats best? Run it a few hundred times and tell me if you still like Bary.

8 minutes ago, d1nk said:

Naw its not. No effort to press a hotbar, throw mega and own the cave xD Werent you just asking a few weeks ago whats best? Run it a few hundred times and tell me if you still like Bary.

It relly helped me out btw. I have the artifact and survived. And i would still survive it again with my Bary. And maybe the frog.

10 minutes ago, BlueberryJackal said:

It relly helped me out btw. I have the artifact and survived. And i would still survive it again with my Bary. And maybe the frog.

Im glad it helped you out. Im more than happy to help anyone.. but not needed to comment on a thread with an unrelated msg saying its too much effort. To me, not repairing my gas masks is totally worth the extra 5 seconds it takes to deploy a Megatherium. I bet the cave is actually done faster than your bary+frog combo. Plus, its great for leveling boss megas for brood ;) 

2 hours ago, d1nk said:

Ah ok thanks, that is good to know. I was worried I might have accidentally podded one with a leech but I dont think I did.

Archived