ScorchedSoul

MAJOR Primitive Plus Issues Post-Valentines Update

Following the latest update (Valentines) ALL building parts exclusive to Primitive Plus have disappeared and engrams are no longer available to unlock with character.

This includes Lumber and Brick.

Also, feeding troughs have disappeared and attempting to place one now results in: CONSUMED 1 x Feeding Trough

This has left large gaps/holes in bases with missing building parts.

EDIT: Adobe structures also gone.

Edited by ScorchedSoul

Update 532.10 aka "Valentine's Day Massacre"

• All Lumber Bases got destroyed.
  • Baby Dinos that were eating out of feeding troughs all died because troughs no longer exist for [insert favorite reason].
  • Drops/artifacts were brought back (Yay!!) However, all Prim+ Engrams are gone and the Survival Evolved Engrams are there (Metal Structures, Rifles, etc.).

Prim+ got rek't.

- Abel (Dem Hobbit Bois)

What system are y'all on?  On Xbox, Prim Plus is working almost great now on my Rag server. I had to rollback to an earlier save, but I've got P+ engrams, lumber buildings are fine, I've got drops and artifacts, even the Wyverns are back (haven't seen a nest yet, but I just got it back up from the rollback a few minutes ago).

Started a new admin character, gave xp, yeah, everything seems fine.  I'm guessing based on the Update 532.10 this is PS4?  Check Ark Twitter:

ARK: Survival EvolvedVerified account @survivetheark

Primitive Plus on PS4 is experiencing some issues and official servers will remain offline until a patch can be deployed in the next couple of days. We apologize for the inconvenience.

5 minutes ago, Beaverted said:

I'm on PS4 and mant issues here. I'll give more info when I get on after work, but while I was getting ready I noticed:

Lumber structures vanished

Yurts (item and engram) are both gone

No wyverns in ashlends (still)

No wyvern eggs yet (still)

Canteen is still in P+ but not learnable and bugs out (assuming it is ment to be removed from P+)

Many items act as tho they can be colored but cannot or buggy about it

Some items changed models

Ice queen and Ice DW do not spawn. (Still)

Problems experienced are on PS4, and yes servers have been taken down until a patch can be brought out.

Very disappointed as we are all missing out on the latest event. Wouldn't be acceptable if it was Survival Evolved, would definitely get an extended event and hope Prim+ will but wont hold my breath.

Literally like WC forget about parts of their own game when releasing EVERY update.

Making mistakes is fine, not learning from them isn't.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Beaverted said:

issues on pc or ps4 ?   modded or  just only prim+ on the server ,,,, did you change anything on  server settings ?! or ist it on official ?

It's the official PS4 Primitive+ Servers. It's a giant disaster. Juvenile dino babies that were eating out of troughs all died because troughs, for whatever reason don't exist after the update. Bases that were built out of lumber just disappeared. I put dino's from Aberration into OB to transfer to The Island but since the servers are all down, and it's now been over 24 hours, they probably don't exist anymore. I could keep going LOL...

9 minutes ago, Branflakes501 said:

It's the official PS4 Primitive+ Servers. It's a giant disaster. Juvenile dino babies that were eating out of troughs all died because troughs, for whatever reason don't exist after the update. Bases that were built out of lumber just disappeared. I put dino's from Aberration into OB to transfer to The Island but since the servers are all down, and it's now been over 24 hours, they probably don't exist anymore. I could keep going LOL...

It'll most likely be rolled back to just before the update and then patched, so when the servers come back up you will still have baby Dinos and everythig else pre-update.

I mean, they might not do that, but Id be surprised if not even for WC.

14 hours ago, pagewizards said:

Any word on fixing this yet? I have gotten no reply from my server provider. 

Just a blurb from WC on Twitter

ARK: Survival EvolvedVerified account @survivetheark

Primitive Plus on PS4 is experiencing some issues and official servers will remain offline until a patch can be deployed in the next couple of days. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• Like 1

PS4 servers are back up!

But no rollback, so everything you had which was Lumber or Brick etc that disappeared are still gone.

Seriously, you couldn't roll it back the 20mins or so? Lost thousands of building parts.

Better not spend the next few days building for you then to realise you need to rollback and do it, constantly feel like Im wasting my time on Ark and WC don't care.

25 minutes ago, Darkangael said:

Signed up to comment. The issues are not fixed now I can see engrams, and not learn or place P+ items even if summoned with admin commands. 

Perhaps you need to restart/update server, issues are fixed on Official servers.

No coloured dinos for official Prim+, though.

I was playing before the update and my Xbox kicked me while I was riding. I was riding a griffin had 2 more following me along with another flyer. When I logged back in I was bounced back to and place I was earlier and all the ones that were following me have disappeared. I have looked everywhere for them and I can’t find them. What can I do to find them?

16 hours ago, ScorchedSoul said:

Perhaps you need to restart/update server, issues are fixed on Official servers.

No coloured dinos for official Prim+, though.

How do I update the Nitrado servers? Do I choose "none" for events? Well all the buildings still be gone?

I restored a previous backup because all the ones from the 10-13th r gone. ??? 

I'm afraid to go in there because I'm afraid this backup will disappear too. 

Edited by pagewizards
Add

On 2/13/2019 at 1:09 PM, ScorchedSoul said:

It'll most likely be rolled back to just before the update and then patched, so when the servers come back up you will still have baby Dinos and everythig else pre-update.

I mean, they might not do that, but Id be surprised if not even for WC.

They reset all the Primitive + servers back to before the Valentines Update EXCEPT for The Island where they decided it would be a great idea to wipe the server and start over from Day 0. 

We lost everything. A+ Wild Card

15 hours ago, Kingsbabygirl7 said:

I was playing before the update and my Xbox kicked me while I was riding. I was riding a griffin had 2 more following me along with another flyer. When I logged back in I was bounced back to and place I was earlier and all the ones that were following me have disappeared. I have looked everywhere for them and I can’t find them. What can I do to find them?

They usually fly straight up from where you were. Best of luck.

On 2/15/2019 at 12:41 PM, Branflakes501 said:

They reset all the Primitive + servers back to before the Valentines Update EXCEPT for The Island where they decided it would be a great idea to wipe the server and start over from Day 0. 

We lost everything. A+ Wild Card

Oh wow, thats aweful.  But that answers why all my backups would take me back to day 1.