You can't succeed in this game.

Worstgameever

How can you? Work many hours building and getting tamed dinosaurs and some nerd comes through on something that overpowers everything you can possibly get and destroys everything. You can be online or offline, it happens every day. Literally. This game is beyond stupid. So poorly made, many bugs/glitches, and so many real life losers, you cannot succeed in this game.

4 minutes ago, FreelancerKnux said:

I love that you resort to insulting people who are better than you at pvp. So many different ways to play this game but its seems its easiest to have tantrum.

"Better than you at pvp" = A guy on a wyvern killing you on a parasaur and destroying everything you have, and not even looting it. These people have serious problems and I imagine youre one of them. Save your money people and buy a game that's worth a penny. This is literally #TheWorstGameEver

Just now, Worstgameever said:

"Better than you at pvp" = A guy on a wyvern killing you on a parasaur and destroying everything you have, and not even looting it. These people have serious problems and I imagine youre one of them. Save your money people and buy a game that's worth a penny. This is literally #TheWorstGameEver

if you're playing on a PVP server you can expect this to happen, i've played some hours on a PVP server, i got raided while offline, didn't like it and went to PVE, so many friendly people there, even though there are some douches aswell, most people are nice. if you don't want to get screwed over by people who play the game longer, play PVE or single player... 

21 minutes ago, Worstgameever said:

Calm down bud.. just because you can’t get set up means you didn’t hide well enough. Hide your tamed away from your base or cryopod them if you can. When you log off log off away from your HIDDEN base. Insulting players because they are better than you makes you seem childish

37 minutes ago, Worstgameever said:

How can you? Work many hours building and getting tamed dinosaurs and some nerd comes through on something that overpowers everything you can possibly get and destroys everything. You can be online or offline, it happens every day. Literally. This game is beyond stupid. So poorly made, many bugs/glitches, and so many real life losers, you cannot succeed in this game.

So why don't you just play PVE? That's what I do to avoid that very problem. Simple ?

And there's always unofficial. 

13 minutes ago, littlemurka said:

So why don't you just play PVE? That's what I do to avoid that very problem. Simple ?

I guess that's the best option? I wanted to try pvp and enjoy the game more, but it seems like there's too many no lifers who probably just buy and sell dinosaurs and just pick on beginners because they're that messed up in real life.

2 hours ago, Worstgameever said:

That is exactly better cuz he put more hrs to git his stuff and so on

Ok bro you kinda remind of me in my first hours of gameplay.

Here's some quick tips: It's impossible to make it through a server full of people that have been farming hours upon hours, so just skip this part. Go to a pve/single player(i recomend single player) world and do the stuff you can't do in official pvp. Yes, the game is buggy and clunky, but the satisfaction of achieving something difficult is enormous. Look at the wiki, look at dododex for tamings and stuff. Once you've mastered pve get some friends and jump into pvp. Pvp players in this game are... Treacherous bastards. Don't trust anyone, and dont be friendly unless the situation is special. Learn from other players/youtube tutorials. And farm a lot... if you still dont like the game, just stop playing it. A lot of people play this game for a reason, have that in mind before you dump it.

5 hours ago, Worstgameever said:

I guess that's the best option? I wanted to try pvp and enjoy the game more, but it seems like there's too many no lifers who probably just buy and sell dinosaurs and just pick on beginners because they're that messed up in real life.

I love this so much, having to say a player is messed up irl because they play better than you

5 hours ago, FreelancerKnux said:

I love this so much, having to say a player is messed up irl because they play better than you

There’s nothing to do with being “better”. It’s a matter of time and resources AKA people. 

I stopped playing pvp because our 30 member alpha tribe was promoting this guy who was a nice up-and-comer type, got along with everyone. Been playing with him for about 6 months, played several other games with him. We granted him admin and he demolished everything overnight and cryod every single tame. 

My point is that even with people, you’re never safe. Don’t give me the “vet people better” crap because this was an extremely expert infiltration. 

All i can say is that being a good player is pure chance. Being a good fighter means nothing when your enemies undermap you and inside you. I tried blocking an undermapper with undermap turrets and he got ME banned. Literally cannot defend yourself. 

Go to pvE. Only thing that sucks there is that you can’t destroy pillar trolls and have to wait 11 days.

13 minutes ago, MackTheKnife said:

There’s nothing to do with being “better”. It’s a matter of time and resources AKA people. 

I stopped playing pvp because our 30 member alpha tribe was promoting this guy who was a nice up-and-comer type, got along with everyone. Been playing with him for about 6 months, played several other games with him. We granted him admin and he demolished everything overnight and cryod every single tame. 

My point is that even with people, you’re never safe. Don’t give me the “vet people better” crap because this was an extremely expert infiltration. 

All i can say is that being a good player is pure chance. Being a good fighter means nothing when your enemies undermap you and inside you. I tried blocking an undermapper with undermap turrets and he got ME banned. Literally cannot defend yourself. 

Go to pvE. Only thing that sucks there is that you can’t destroy pillar trolls and have to wait 11 days.

How does that have anything to do with what you quoted me saying?

11 hours ago, Worstgameever said:

Try out PvE.  Remember, move away from the spawn areas, they are most likely claimed.  If you are trying to build at a spawn point, you will be back on the forums talking about that.

11 hours ago, FreelancerKnux said:

I love that you resort to insulting people who are better than you at pvp. So many different ways to play this game but its seems its easiest to have tantrum.

"Better at PvP" is like saying the guy that oneshots you in a Tank in Battlefield 4 while you are Medic class with no explosives is "Better" than you hahaha, or that the level 120 in WoW that is oneshotting flagged lowbies in Goldshire or Crossroads is "Better at PvP:P

11 hours ago, littlemurka said:

Yeah, both of these.  PvP is friggin rough.  It can be exciting, like the other day I'm on SmallTribes running FULL FREAKIN SPEED AS FAST AS I CAN FROM A GUY ON AN IGUANODON trying to kill me...  I think I get away, then he somehow sneaks up on me...  And its over.  Hahahaha

9 minutes ago, TheDonn said:

"Better at PvP" is like saying the guy that oneshots you in a Tank in Battlefield 4 while you are Medic class with no explosives is "Better" than you hahaha, or that the level 120 in WoW that is oneshotting flagged lowbies in Goldshire or Crossroads is "Better at PvP:P

Can't tell if sarcasm or challenged.... 

Is the glass half full or half empty?

There are tribes out there that have made a way to keep a stable base of operations and be strong on a platform that says Player vs. Player.

Also, why does Wildcard think it's okay to maybe down the road catch and ban people who undermesh, but also have the balls to go after the people who need to build counters to undermeshing by sadly having to undermesh turrets under their base to stop cheaters? This is why I love owning my own cluster on unofficial. I can tell wildcard that they are crazy stupid and then ignore their stupid and do better. But they do make the game, and respect for what they have done so far on the game. But undermeshing, that needs more work. ?

3 minutes ago, Sphere said:

Is the glass half full or half empty?

There are tribes out there that have made a way to keep a stable base of operations and be strong on a platform that says Player vs. Player.

Also, why does Wildcard think it's okay to maybe down the road catch and ban people who undermesh, but also have the balls to go after the people who need to build counters to undermeshing by sadly having to undermesh turrets under their base to stop cheaters? This is why I love owning my own cluster on unofficial. I can tell wildcard that they are crazy stupid and then ignore their stupid and do better. But they do make the game, and respect for what they have done so far on the game. But undermeshing, that needs more work. ?

Wildcard and Bethesda are the exact same company :D 

It just works.

5 minutes ago, MackTheKnife said:

Wildcard and Bethesda are the exact same company :D 

So Wildcard will ban people who are roleplaying sexist bandits in the wasteland? Yeah, that's stupid on so many levels. It's a wasteland, where is the government? I really hate cancel culture. I hope Bethesda and all their failings results in their unemployment. In fact, I'm happy that a lot of game companies are failing atm. I was considering buying a plane ticket to go to the parking lot of Activision/Blizzard to yell out "Don't you guys have phones?" to all the people who are getting laid off atm.

Also, cancel culture versus companies doing stupid crap that results in players leaving, is not the same thing. Cancel culture is about deplatforming certain people for even the most stupidest reasons. Today I just saw Pewdiepie get banned permanently from Roblox because of things he never linked, and behavior he didn't do or apologized for. Cancel culture does not care about what you do, only that you did it in their minds and nothing else matters. They don't even care about context.

7 minutes ago, FreelancerKnux said:

Can't tell if sarcasm or challenged.... 

What I'm saying Knux, in more explicit terms, is that it is not a situation of "better" or "worse."  The imbalance of power negates the quantification of skill, and that is not my opinion, that's a really easy to follow fact (unless your personal singular idea of PvP is being the oneshotter).  It's not -FUN- to just be onehit by level 100s on ARK with strong dinos, or be that lowbie on WoW, or be that Medic caught unaware by a tank shell, so I can understand being upset and never feeling like you progress.

But in every named scenario, that is PvP.  If you flag yourself in WoW, you WILL be killed by people.  If you are in BF4 you will die to tanks.  If you are playing PvP ARK you WILL be killed by people much MUCH stronger than you.

EDIT:  Also, why do you immediately jump to accusation of mental deficiency?  "Challenged?"  Damn turbo!  It was one sentence hahaha

22 minutes ago, TheDonn said:

What I'm saying Knux, in more explicit terms, is that it is not a situation of "better" or "worse."  The imbalance of power negates the quantification of skill, and that is not my opinion, that's a really easy to follow fact (unless your personal singular idea of PvP is being the oneshotter).  It's not -FUN- to just be onehit by level 100s on ARK with strong dinos, or be that lowbie on WoW, or be that Medic caught unaware by a tank shell, so I can understand being upset and never feeling like you progress.

But in every named scenario, that is PvP.  If you flag yourself in WoW, you WILL be killed by people.  If you are in BF4 you will die to tanks.  If you are playing PvP ARK you WILL be killed by people much MUCH stronger than you.

EDIT:  Also, why do you immediately jump to accusation of mental deficiency?  "Challenged?"  Damn turbo!  It was one sentence hahaha

The reason I couldn't tell if you were serious or not was because in WoW that lvl 100 is better than you hence the level same as ark, if you get wiped by a lvl 100 on a 210 wyvern on PvP that is because they are better than you. It isnt unfair to realise that people who have more playtime have better things and are better at the game. While I dont play that way I do understand the fact that PvP is where the monsters are that kill you cause they are better.

Your BF4 comparison doesn't work as that is just luck if you get a tank and waste a medic.

But the only reason I chimed up here to begin with is due to the OP falsely stating that PvP players who are better/more powerful have issues in real life cause they partake in killing weaklings in a game.

12 minutes ago, FreelancerKnux said:

The reason I couldn't tell if you were serious or not was because in WoW that lvl 100 is better than you hence the level same as ark, if you get wiped by a lvl 100 on a 210 wyvern on PvP that is because they are better than you. It isnt unfair to realise that people who have more playtime have better things and are better at the game. While I dont play that way I do understand the fact that PvP is where the monsters are that kill you cause they are better.

Your BF4 comparison doesn't work as that is just luck if you get a tank and waste a medic.

But the only reason I chimed up here to begin with is due to the OP falsely stating that PvP players who are better/more powerful have issues in real life cause they partake in killing weaklings in a game.

You aren't correct on the use of "better," sorry man.  The described agressors are "more powerful" but that says nothing in any way at all about the requisite skill, just that they have been able to play longer.  Time played in no way quantifies skill, only time played:  In order to play for a long time, you just need to play for a long time.  Having a 210 Wyvern does not make you "good" at playing ARK, or the fact that you onehit people with it, it simply means you were able to spend the 4 days (on official) raising it.  Literally nothing more.  EDIT:  That's why people frequently get Wyverns and then go get whacked in PvP... because the time it took them to get it is in no way related to their skill.  Tons of videos exist with evidence of this.  But is this really the way the ARK PvP community thinks, and/or what you think?  A level 120 in WoW oneshotting level 8-10s in Goldshire is "GOOD" at PvP?  Damn.  Alright then.

But the last point, I totally agree with:  PvPers don't all have like, emotional problems because they like to kill low level players.  They are just playing PvP.

Archived