What are you raising this Valentines Day?

VampireQueen326

Are you raising something for your sweet beloved?

Or a horrible joke for a tribe mate?

Maybe even buying your friend their favorite dino to raise.

Let's talk about it! And share our ideas with others during this Valentine's day to help others who are a bit stuck! Or so you can say what you want and maybe your special someone can take a look and get the hint ?

Depends on if my unofficial server has the increase in maturation rates, not that it really matters with our rates. Annoying just finished my most recent breeding project, but I can definatly raise the spoils of that projects and raise and imprint myself a few nice shiny Tapejaras and Rexes, but Ill be doing that at somepoint anyway.. If the increased rates are a thing might hatch up a few gigas to take advantage of the reduced maturation time.

17 hours ago, BlueberryJackal said:

Since i started a new save file on The Island, i try to raise a new Raptor and a new Carno. But first i need to find a high level female Raptor and two Carnos. At the moment i only have a low level Carno (wild level 85) and I just have it as an upgrade from Raptor to Carno.

not changing the focus of the post
if I were to start new generations of dinos, I would rather start with something around level 100, dominate 5 or 6 of each gender and hence the first generations.
the raptor is the carno are relatively common throughout the map, but if you look in areas but difficult as the swamp or surroundings of the volcano the level will be higher

Well,
Project 1: growing a pretty low level female giga right now to hopefully reach adult and then breed with another giga to get an egg (or two) that hopefully hatches and reaches juvi by the time the event ends. :)
Project 2: Hatching as many eggs from my female rex's mating with my big boy rex, to build up my rex army.
Project 3: Merging all my megalocerous, megatherium and mana stats into mating pairs. 

And then all the little side projects that I can think of to distract me along the way - such as getting some pretty colors to breed into the lines. 

I'm glad everyone is doing so well! I've had 16 Ravs, 3 Gigas, 1 Quetz, 3 Thylas, 9 Boss Rexs, 19 Megalos (and counting some unhatched), 5 Velos, 1 Gasbag, 3 failed Wyverns, 8 Otters, 6 Featherlights, 3 Wolves, 3 Glowtail babies,  8 Mana babies, and 1 little Sabertooth. @FeyGriffin I kinda feel your pain I am mostly a solo player as my tribemate has not been on in over a month. So I've been doing this event alone. But good luck everyone!

On Tuesday, February 12, 2019 at 10:38 AM, AngrySaltire said:

Depends on if my unofficial server has the increase in maturation rates, not that it really matters with our rates. Annoying just finished my most recent breeding project, but I can definatly raise the spoils of that projects and raise and imprint myself a few nice shiny Tapejaras and Rexes, but Ill be doing that at somepoint anyway.. If the increased rates are a thing might hatch up a few gigas to take advantage of the reduced maturation time.

On the same server luckily our wonderful admin tweaked the rates to compensate for the hardcoded breed increase for imprinting.

Were going to ride out the breeding so I took advantage thus far and have bred:

2x gigas imprinted

6x rexs, combined my new vday 150 tame into a server members line to make it one side clean, imprinted 4 grew 2 clean breeders

Some tapajara

Just finished 6x velonosaurs for disposable turrets

More to come aswell, sometimes being unofficial is nuts. I like the chaos though.

Archived