Jump to content
teckteck

4th managarmr eaten by wildcard

Recommended Posts

Island server, jump up on a managarmr game pauses and prompts you with select character spawn location, all gear and tame lost. this has happened for the 4th time to my tribe over the span of 2 weeks, no wild card response at all to any Tickets submitted by the three members this has affected. what is the average wait time for this kind of issue to be solved? will wildcard return all lost gear and tames? do i even know why i'm writing this? probably not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Managarmr

  • Fix bug causing Managarmr to die randomly
  • Potential fix for client crash
  • Ice breath is no longer stopped by a Dino Leash
  • Potential fix for Managarmrs floating away
  • Whistle Stop and Whistle Follow will interrupt the current ability
  • Increased time between freeze buffs
  • Ice breath freeze amount is now more significantly reduced by distance 

 

a quick check of the forums from about 16 hours ago would have found this, just a fyi

this is todays patch notes from the valentines event

Edited by shadowkyuubi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, shadowkyuubi said:

Managarmr

  • Fix bug causing Managarmr to die randomly
  • Potential fix for client crash
  • Ice breath is no longer stopped by a Dino Leash
  • Potential fix for Managarmrs floating away
  • Whistle Stop and Whistle Follow will interrupt the current ability
  • Increased time between freeze buffs
  • Ice breath freeze amount is now more significantly reduced by distance 

 

a quick check of the forums from about 16 hours ago would have found this, just a fyi

this is todays patch notes from the valentines event

None of this is what’s happening to our manas. Thanks for trying though. It kills us not the Dino’s. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2019 at 1:57 AM, teckteck said:

Island server, jump up on a managarmr game pauses and prompts you with select character spawn location, all gear and tame lost. this has happened for the 4th time to my tribe over the span of 2 weeks, no wild card response at all to any Tickets submitted by the three members this has affected. what is the average wait time for this kind of issue to be solved? will wildcard return all lost gear and tames? do i even know why i'm writing this? probably not.

 

On 2/12/2019 at 4:08 PM, teckteck said:

None of this is what’s happening to our manas. Thanks for trying though. It kills us not the Dino’s. 

What? You literally said in the title Managarmr eaten by wildcard. Then in the body you say "all gear and tame lost" and again "will wildcard return all lost gear and tames?" 

The patch notes posted is what's happening to your Managarmr's. I've lost 5 of them the same way. They despawn, delete, die sending you to a respawn screen without a death message. The patch fixed it - so far no deaths. Did you even read back what you wrote? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2019 at 11:35 PM, xshroud said:

 

What? You literally said in the title Managarmr eaten by wildcard. Then in the body you say "all gear and tame lost" and again "will wildcard return all lost gear and tames?" 

The patch notes posted is what's happening to your Managarmr's. I've lost 5 of them the same way. They despawn, delete, die sending you to a respawn screen without a death message. The patch fixed it - so far no deaths. Did you even read back what you wrote? 

they dont die, we dont die theres no death message at all nothing in tribe logs to say " you died" or that the tames were killed because they are not dead. the tames auto decay days later, we get no death message, you jump up on a managarmr and are sent to the spawn screen.the title dosen't say they explode it just a dig at wild card. and it has happened 2 times since this patch to be honest. so no its not fixed. because maybe this is a different issue?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×