Community Crunch 168: Valentine's Day!

Jen

Cant wait for the event, love to get color variations on Drakes. I'll just hop down to the red zone grab some eggs and..............uh never mind. Would be nice if the eggs were fixed, and maybe the drops as well. Just saying. You imagine buying the game and finding out alot of the stuff is broken, who does that...... uh nevermind

17 hours ago, b0ender said:

Disappointed that there is no purple color as part of this event. Not a single event has purple color appart from that one when exctinction was releasing, which will not happen again. While red and white were part of event 45 days ago..... I think you guys should distribute colors so that there is repeatable event for each color.

They had a purple event in the summer and the easter event has all the colours 

• Facepalm 1

1. There are some bugs happening on PC and console as well, like getting stuck on foundations. But why is it only fixed for PC and not for console?
  2. The S+ beta is still active. When are you going to finish it and put it into the game? 
  3. i really wish to have an option to change the active events. F.e. you play with Extinction chronicles and winter wonderland. I would be happy enough, if its only for SP. 

The event seems to be broken. i actually can't breed for the duration of the event if this does not get fixed. Imprint timers remain at 8 hours. the actual amount of imprint percent is not increased. this means anything i try to raise will not have a chance to get 100%. gestation timer is still full time so this makes breeding mammals a waste of time. this is not a personal bug, this is common with a friend on the same server. please fix this ASAP, i planned on getting my new giga ready. now i have to wait till the event is over to raise it.