Community Crunch 168: Valentine's Day!

Jen

On 2/14/2019 at 7:24 AM, ArkP1 said:

Yeah, I didn’t realize how bad the imprint would suffer. I raised a couple test dinos yesterday, thinking the imprint might work out in the 8 hours it takes, but it doesn’t. Thought maybe it would be more effective for the event, but it’s the same meaning 100% is impossible, not to mention; some dinos reach adulthood with ZERO opportunity to imprint. Unfortunately, we would have been better off with no event. Really disappointing because the only time we are really able to breed is during an event like this. Now, we’re going to have to wait for the breeding event to be over before breeding anything else. How’s that for irony?

Well now is the only time, for getting the eggs ready.

I am so glad to see wildcard taking steps to fix the meshing tools. Thank you. Now just gotta fix the rest. Don't forget the Tek sword. 

Now, I am hearing that wildcard is now allowing mesh defense turrets to be placed under bases without risking a dev wipe. Can anyone please confirm this as fact? 

On 2/12/2019 at 1:41 PM, sluggo5 said:

The event seems to be broken. i actually can't breed for the duration of the event if this does not get fixed. Imprint timers remain at 8 hours. the actual amount of imprint percent is not increased. this means anything i try to raise will not have a chance to get 100%. gestation timer is still full time so this makes breeding mammals a waste of time. this is not a personal bug, this is common with a friend on the same server. please fix this ASAP, i planned on getting my new giga ready. now i have to wait till the event is over to raise it.

well, this was a panicked rough start to the event. thankfully i used one owl to test the start of the event and the rest of the event went perfectly fine. got lots of giga babies a giant leap forward this event.

22 hours ago, FollowedWolf said:

Why is there no 2x this weekend?  Original post said there was going to be. I have not been able to enjoy the event because i am not a high enough lvl to build ac. Still 15 lvls away.

if you provide the mat's id make them for you, or i could travel to your server and make them for ya :)

On 2/15/2019 at 5:47 PM, Mojsije said:
  • Fix bug causing Managarmr to die randomly

Yea this isn't fixed...Just happened to me on Island, Managarmr is wiped, all my inventory is wiped and the otter that was on me also wiped. No info in the tribe log, as if it never happened.

Exact the same thing happend to me on Island too. Never play them again, fixes are not trustworthy. And good features like Snow Owl baby freeze are getting removed... shame..

On the pve server 842 the island , why can’t we store leech blood in the fridge? It takes hours of searching and no leeches, very hard to find leeches because you have 90% of leeches spawning In the cave and only 10% in swamp, after all that work you can’t even preserve them , and no good drops ever only leather clothes really?

Edited by Crazyaces45

On 2/12/2019 at 11:05 AM, b0ender said:

Disappointed that there is no purple color as part of this event. Not a single event has purple color appart from that one when exctinction was releasing, which will not happen again. While red and white were part of event 45 days ago..... I think you guys should distribute colors so that there is repeatable event for each color.

ill sell u a purple reaper unleveled 150 for a boss fight 

9 hours ago, Crazyaces45 said:

On the pve server 842 the island , why can’t we store leech blood in the fridge? It takes hours of searching and no leeches, very hard to find leeches because you have 90% of leeches spawning In the cave and only 10% in swamp, after all that work you can’t even preserve them , and no good drops ever only leather clothes really?

Swamp cave has loads in, take a decent level baryonyx in there , collect loads

for those still wondering about the stacksize on console i found this https://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/0/1739980540122123082/

Yes its for pc from when they got the same update I have tried it and it works! only problem I have found is cooked meat doesnt change but even prime meat can be changed.

Just incase i'm on PS4

Edited by Outlaw13

Hola
Todo bien

[emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji2] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [/img]

• 1 month later...